*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439854-Firelight-and-Violin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1439854
sometimes music takes you on different journeys, this is one of them...
The violin sings its song, slowly, melancholically, sweeping you off your feet into a magical world, and you find yourself sighing, hand on cheek, slipping into a wishing world where you were with a special someone who will make the violins sing for you… a dreamy night, one of those ancient ones where the firelight is the only predominant warmth and the romance is still alive… gazing at the fire, while sensing his breath on your neck as he holds you close, you lay back, close your eyes, and immerse yourself in the deliciousness of the moment. You feel the warmth and tenderness of his love all around you, you feel his arms holding you tight, his hands gently stroking your skin, his heartbeat strong against your back… so you reach out your hand, bring his face closer to yours, smell his neck, kiss his cheek, and forget yourself as you both stay there, motionless, in love, happy…
© Copyright 2008 Ninamore (ninamore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439854-Firelight-and-Violin