*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440478-Novel-in-progress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Emotional · #1440478
A-linear, anal retentive, splendiferous piece of worthless crap designed to...
MAIN STREET
A 53 year old balding man, I begin my story with a story:
One day an impatient and goofy man with a fiery temperament and a gun, suffering from various disappointments in life and wounded by them, came to see Walt the Master Disney and asked, “What should I do with my life?” Sufi Master DISNEY answered: “Go with your gun to a crossroads and give water to everyone who passes by.” The man went to the crossroads where he saw a withered dying bush. Putting the gun down, he stopped, and offered each traveler who passed by, water. Each person accepted his kind offer except one, a mouse named Mickey very much in a hurry who disdained the man’s offer, and brushing aside the proffered water, was about to take a turn in the road. Angered by his ingratitude Goofy picked up his gun and shot Mickey Mouse. Immediately, the withered bush sprang back into life and blossomed. What had happened? Mickey Mouse had been a murderer on his way to commit yet another crime. What was more amazing, the Sufis tell us, is that Goofy, Mickey Mouse, and Walt Disney are the same person. How can this be?
© Copyright 2008 beingintimetothemusic (drossphd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440478-Novel-in-progress