*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440579-A-Simple-Case-Study
Rated: E · Other · Nonsense · #1440579
I don't know what this is. Read and tell me what you think.
A simple case study:
Two birds chase their own feathers until the dizzyness overtakes them and they collapse in mid-air, only to be rescued by a pirated angel that resembles John Lennon. The birds, who for the sake of this story shall remain nameless, thank the pirated angel until the angel becomes so overcome by their thankfulness, that HE must be rescued, only this time it is a black-winged rainbow who must play the part of savior. The black-winged rainbow shelters the earth and his new friends with glorious, God-crafted light that can only be described as epic. The black-winged rainbow, an effortless example of simplicity, showers gifts of forgiveness and joy over the many forests on earth. The trees awake, the soil yawns with doe-eyed trepidation and the loggers scurry off in fear. The two birds, who only minutes earlier nearly fell to a grisly death, bask in the eternal sunlight, then one speaks: "You know, friend, that rainbow had the right idea, but eventually we're going to need some rain."





© Copyright 2008 Revolution 909 (high5revival at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440579-A-Simple-Case-Study