*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440674-my-observation-of-the-day
Rated: E · Column · Comedy · #1440674
just a column on my observations on things
well where do i start?i observe quite alot these days,like people rushing to work in the morning and working until lunchtime for that much needed break,then getting through the rest of the hot afternoon,i don"t know why i say hot but it does tend to usually be hot,because it"s a bit like when you were at school you look out the window,in the afternoon and your thinking i wish i could go out and enjoy the sunshine and it"s the same when your working i suppose.I do think this is normal though,but anyway so you get on with your jobs until about 5pm usually and im not generalizing this is only from what iv"e observed in some people putting it together with my past experiences also,so yeah and then you finish just after 5pm because theres one last thing that needs to be done and then off home,if your married and your wife or husband has not told you what they are cooking for tea you kind of fantasys about what your going to get but it"s never what you guessed normally or hope for,then if you get 5miniutes have a quick wash and change and then down for your surprise tea after that it used to be your favorite soap but i think the t.v has been eclipsed by the internet,so yeah check your emails,text messages etc then maybe if you get time a little television before bed.as soon as your head hits the pillow your out like a light,then you wake up and start all over again.

mark
© Copyright 2008 j.r henshaw (markland at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440674-my-observation-of-the-day