*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440681-That-Girl-Over-There
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1440681
This story is about a girl named Kisa who struggles in school.
Part One


"Great another horrible year at the Hell High School" thought Kisa on the first day of school. She was coming back not only as a sophomore but as a walking piece of garbage as far as anyone else could see. She couldn't see why though; she was just the average girl except she was super blonde and extremely tan. That first day back to school was tough and it seemed that all the girls made fun of her calling her all sorts of bad names and the guys thought the rumors were true so Kisa was in some trouble making friends.
She didn't understand why her class had to be so cruel to her. In her freshman year everyone was so friendly to her except Keri and now it was vice versa. Keri seemed to be her one and only friend. There was one thing that really bothered her about Keri and that was that she copied EVERYTHING Kisa did yet Keri was SOOO popular and was a "guy magnet" as Keri would boast.
Kisa walked down the hallway when she saw Keri running down the hallway waving... what was that she was holding? "No it couldn't be!" though Kisa. But it was; it was the purse Kisa had thought of buying yesterday when she went school shopping with Keri. Keri had told her that if this year she wanted to be "Class's Most Unfasionable Student" she'd get first place if she bought that bag. Kisa of coarse believed her but right in front of her was that same bag along with her same shoes, bracelet and headband! This was really starting to tick her off!
Then Kisa saw HIM. THe guy she'd liked ever since her second year of junior high. He walked over to her. "Yo Kisa you left this at Tennis practice last week. Kisa blush. "Thanks WIll! I was wondering what I had done with those!"
"You're welcome Kisa catch ya later in class" he made the peace symbol and walked over to some of his buddies. Kisa let out a quiet romantic sigh. Mabe this year would be better? "Kisa! HELLO!!!" Keri yelled snapping her fingers, "Snap out of it Kisa! What's gotten into you!?"
"Huh?" asked Kisa cluelessly. "Ohhhh I see what it is Kisa... okay spill it who is it?" "What are you talking about!?" Kisa asked defensivly. "Who is it you like!?" Keri asked impatiently tapping her foot.



Sorry still working on it folks I'll get back to it as soon as possible
© Copyright 2008 E.M Redin (skydancerliz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440681-That-Girl-Over-There