*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441648-of-kissing-her
by catdad
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1441648
this is graphic sci-fi-lesbian fiction.
When Marley appeared in the ship's Main Kitchen, Jess looked at her and thought she was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen; perfectly fit, slightly curvy, radiant, gleaming skin, long hair, sparkling green eyes, and red, lipsticked pouty lips, all packaged in a black miniskirt and red halter top, her shoulders visible, sashaying towards her, like a cat to the milk saucer.
It was easy to forget she was robotic, a darkhaired  beauty, so advanced she was nearly human, and yet not, at the same time.
Jess had been leaning on the counter, waiting for Marley in her ship's uniform, a very bodyforming, rubberized-type black two piece, not unlike neoprene from the early 21st Century, looking like a diver in a wetsuit, without the flippers, mask, or tank,  from that same time period.
Jess, a beautiful, fair skinned, strawberry blonde, with a toned, fit, eye-catching body to match, batted her deep ocean blue eyes at the approaching vision, and propped herself up on the kitchen counter, sitting atop, spreading her long legs, which she wrapped around Marley upon her approach.
Marley's dual primary central processing units whirred silently deep within her titanium-alloy cranium, as she leaned in, gently caressing Jess's chin, and moving closer to kiss her, open mouthed, dancing her tongue around Jess's, tasting her lips, smelling her, and running her nimble fingers through her shining hair, as Jess kissed back, slowly moving her hand up Marley's mini-skirt, fingers yearning to slip within Marley's raspberry colored panties. To caress that  baby smooth pussy, and work her fingers deep within her, and then to spread her legs and lick that pretty, pink slice of heaven, was more than Jess could stand to think about at the moment, as her nipples were rock hard, and her own pussy getting warmer and wetter.                 

       
© Copyright 2008 catdad (catdad10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441648-of-kissing-her