*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441696-Spreading-Her-Legs
by catdad
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1441696
sci-fi erotica
Jess was beginning to get really aroused, for Marley had removed Jess's neoprene-type slacks and had her legs spread while she was propped on the kitchen counter, in a sitting position, with one leg over Marley's left shoulder. Marley was leaning into Jess's crotch, and had slipped her panties aside with her fingers as Jess still wore them, dancing her tongue around Jess's gleaming wet, hot pussy, as Jess tilted her head back and moaned in rising ecstasy, her strawberry blonde hair spilling everywhere. Marley slipped Jess's panties off, and stood there with them dangling from her teeth, her emerald eyes sparkling. She crumpled them up and pressed them against her face. She could smell Jess's pussy in them; a lovely, longing odor. They fell to the floor, and Marley got back to work.
Jess's snatch began to ooze a very thin stream of liquid, as Marley worked feverishly to lap it up, while also using her rubberized, human-like tongue to stimulate that little nub Jess liked to have worked, all while continually working the edges of Jess's shining, smooth lovemuffin.
Jess began to breathe heavier and moan louder, her temperature rising and her heart rate increasing; she was nearing her orgasm as Marley worked her magic, her pussyjuice taking on a slightly more creamy, delicious quality.
Marley let up just a bit, tempering Jess's increasing pleasure, as she inserted her middle finger into Jess's dripping, hairless, wet snatch, working that finger hard, like a little jackhammer. She then rose from her crouched position and full-mouthed kissed Jess, pulling back, and whispering, 'Can you taste your own pussy, my dear, as i kiss you, and i know you can. It tastes so good, does it not?'
Jess wasn't really hearing her, as sweat beaded on her forehead, her orgasm throbbing to it's climax, her pleasure fully surrendering to the now slow wriggling of Marley's middle finger, which was deep inside her.
Marley used her index finger to lightly enter Jess's brown starfish, which was moist and pungent, with her middle finger still planted firmly in her pussy, as Jess stared helplessly into Marley's emerald green eyes. She removed her fingers and began licking Jess's brown cherry, dancing her tongue around the ridges; Jess's asshole was throbbing with a life of it's own, catching the creamy pussyjuice that was oozing down in a thin trail. Marley then spread Jess's legs even more and worked her tongue as deep as she could into her brown lovebutton, before taking it out and reinserting one finger there, the other in her snatch again, while reaching up and full mouth kissing her, the residue of Jess's brown starfish fresh on her tongue and lips; Jess lovingly kissed back, tasting her own asshole on Marley's tongue. It tasted good. Oh, so good.                 
Just then, there was a hull-knock, and Marley's central processing unit switched pipelines, as Jess's orgasm-soaked brain caught up a bit later, or many nano-seconds later, oceans behind Marley's faster processing capabilities.
A moment later, CMyPP, a silver-metallic robot, human-like in general design, possessing somewhat human features, such as green eye-like optical arrays, and a silvery polished head on an otherwise human-design body of similar high-shine polished metal, rollerbladed into the Main Kitchen, stating in his computer-generated voice, 'Ladies, we have an issue.'
He was wearing a tee-shirt which proclaimed 'I Want to Lick Your Motherboard.'
Marley slowly removed her two fingers from inside Jess, and before turning to face CMyPP, stuck them both in her mouth and savored the lingering taste, while staring into Jess's deep blue eyes, then gently touched Jess's nose, swinging around to face CMyPP, as Jess relaxed her legs and breathed with the deepness of a young woman returning from a fading orgasm; not quite peaked, but reaching dizzying heights.
Marley's keen scent detectors could smell Jess's pussy, still hot and pulsing, dripping the last of a creamy liquid down her right thigh.
'Stephanie has indicated we have a visitor,' CMyPP said evenly, knowing he was about to be scolded.
'Have you lost your fucking mind?' Jess quipped, as she jumped off the counter and grabbed a moist towelette from a wall-mounted dispenser, cleaning her inner thighs, wiping the trail of pussyjuice away.
'I was just about to cream, you overzealous toaster. I should turn you into a lamp and use the extra parts to make a nice, shiny anal vibrator,' she said, wrapping her arms around Marley from behind, who was still fully dressed, to which Marley replied, 'And I'll shove that thing so far up your ass,' craning  her head back and looking at Jess over her shoulder, 'you'll come out your ears,' to which both girls laughed quite a bit, given the gravity of the new information at hand.
The silvery robot had no mouth, nose, or ears to speak of, save a little grill where his mouth should be, to carry his computerized voice, but if a non-descript robot could grimace, CMyPP ws doing just that.
'Ladies,' he managed, before ducking, as Jess threw a flashlight at him that was within her reach, prompting Marley to giggle and face her. 
'Enough,' Marley said, looking at Jess, who was in fact in command, but let Marley dictate terms every so often, since her tongue was so damn versatile.
'We do indeed have a visitor,' Marley stated, looking sternly at Jess, as Marley's passive laser scan, originating from a tiny hole above her long, beautiful left eyebrow, confirmed.   
'Yes, yes indeed,' CMyPP reinforced, 'and we need to get to the Bridge right away.' 
With that, Jess conceded, and they headed out of the Main Kitchen together, the doors opening automatically with a 'swoooooooosh,' as Jess lead the way, having put her neoprene slacks back on, without her panties.                                                   
© Copyright 2008 catdad (catdad10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441696-Spreading-Her-Legs