*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442066-The-Cabin-Part-2
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1442066
Part 2 of a meeting between two old friends at a cabin.
My friend Woody wrote a part 2 to my blog,"The Cabin", upon my request. He is so wonderful in his writing style and his ability to draw you into the story. He has given me permission to post it here. Please enjoy it as much as I have.

I watched the firelight dance across your beautiful curves. I eased my arm out from under your head as you slept. With the fire crackling and pouring its warmth into the room, I decided not to cover you up. I took a pillow from the couch and gently eased your head up and placed your head upon it. You gently stirred and I was afraid that I had awoken you. I was glad to hear that contented moan as you snuggled into the pillow and continued your peaceful slumber.

I opened the fireplace to put on more wood. The dry cedar popped and sparks flew out almost scorching my naked self. I turned to make sure any stray embers that had taken flight hadn’t attacked you. Satisfied that you were unscathed, I put more wood on the fire and closed the screen. The heat was really starting to fill the room and standing this close to the fire made me want to stand back from it.

I moved over to the chair and took a seat. I lit up a cigarette and watched the dance of the fire play against your silhouette. The curve on your hip as it descends to your legs. The round shoulder and arm as it wraps around your chest. To see you at peace and so relaxed, with the scent of your lavender skin wafting with the sweet scent of the cedar. This is what a painting in true life would look like.

I guess the fire was getting a little warm. You rolled over and I could see the fullness of your breasts and the succulent skin of your stomach. The firelight shining through the hair on your pubic mound as you paused for just a brief few seconds before completing your roll. With your back to me now, I delight in the vision of your ass and legs. The curve of your back and your shoulders barely visible with the light of the fire streaming into my face, obscuring the defining lines of your naked body. As I finish my smoke, sitting in my chair, I too can feel the warmth of the fire on my body. Delicious thoughts run through my mind as I gaze at this vision.

As it was now dark outside, I got up and closed the curtains. Knowing full well that there was no one for miles, I wanted this weekend to be private. I then moved into the kitchen and turned on the gas stove. The blue flame of the burner and the yellow orange of the fire gave me plenty of light for me to accomplish my task. The counter that houses the stove faces the living room of the cabin so I continued to have my private vision that Peter Paul Rubens would envy.

I start on making us a little snack to help us keep our strength up. Some nice hearty soup and a steaming mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows of course! As I was cooking, I did notice that the cabin was getting a little chilly if you weren’t in the direct line of the fire. I turned the heat up to 75 degrees to make sure we could maintain our level of comfort without the burden of clothing. I placed both bowls and mugs on a tray and placed it on the hearth in front of you.

Gingerly I lay down behind you and snuggle into your back and wrap my right arm around your waist, laying my head on my left arm. I move closer so that our bodies are pressed tight against each other. You move your body back against mine tighter and you take my hand in yours tightening my grip my arm has on you. I can smell the lavender in your hair and on your skin. I hear that soft moan of contentment as you settle into my arm and the weight of my body next to yours. Your feet move back and slowly rub up against my legs as you slowly come awake. The soft pads of your feet tracing up and down my shins as your hand moves my hand on the soft skin of your stomach and chest.

I can feel you push your ass against me and it is having what I believe to be your intended effect. Your hand guides mine to your waiting breast and I feel the nipple start to harden. Your skin is hot from the fire so I know that my hand is a welcome sensation. I roll your nipple between my finger and thumb and you moan as your grind your ass against my now alive and hardening cock. I continue to knead and tease your chest as your grinding becomes more rhythmic. I can feel the remnants of the oil on your back and ass from the massage and my cock easily slips into the crack of your ass.

Your hips move and continue to move, guiding my cock the length of your ass. I can feel the head of my cock caress your pussy and then slide up to your tight asshole as your undulations continue with a renewed vigor. You pause as my swollen head rests against your tight rosebud. Lingering a torturous few seconds before it is guided to your sweet pussy. Again, to rest against the hot fleshy folds. I can feel the moistening of your pussy as you transfer that lubrication to the head of my cock. Then again moving it to return to your ass. My hands expertly guided by you to each of your hard nipples. Pinching and teasing them and my cock makes is return trip to your now fully wet pussy.

You arch your back so that the head of my cock nestles itself between your lips and slowly parts them. You grind your hips so just the head is engulfed in that hot sanctuary that is your pussy. Then again you shift as my cock makes its way back up the crack making sure that your ass is well lubricated by your dripping pussy. For three more times this continues each time my cock penetrating farther into your pussy, and lingering longer on your asshole. I can feel the pressure you apply as the head rests against it. I know what you are trying to accomplish. But I am not going to make it easy on you. Inwardly I smile to myself as I breath in your sweet scent and gently kiss the back of your neck.

As my cock enters nearly half of its length into your waiting pussy I can feel the convulsions of your Kegel muscles as they contract around my hard cock. Your muscles release me from your sweet prison and returns its trek back to your well lubricated ass. You move your torso away from me and arch your back more so that the pressure from my cock is directed right on your asshole. I can feel the muscles relax as your press your ass against me and I feel my cock slowly glide into you. You moan as you exert more pressure until my cock is buried deep inside you. Your hips now rock back and forth as my hand slides down to your hip. I take a firm hold onto you as your hips work their magic on my cock. I match your rhythm as you draw your right knee up to your chest. I move my hand to your now opened pussy and tease your clit and insert my fingers. We continue our dance and I can feel your ass tighten around my cock. I can feel the convulsions as you cum hard. You are not shy about sharing your experience vocally as you state “Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!”

Your pussy clamps down around my fingers and I can feel the spasms as you cum for a second time. I withdraw my fingers from your sopping pussy and start to work on your swollen clit. As I pump my hard cock in and out of your ass, your ultra-sensitive clit is now getting a work out! As your third orgasm wracks your body, I can feel the tell tale signs that I myself am getting close. “Tammy, I am going to cum” I state as the third series of spasms subside. I feel you press your ass against me as my cock plunges deep into your ass. My toes begin to curl as you withdraw and my cock slips from your ass. You turn over and roll me on my back. You lean over me as your pendulous tits hang over my chest and your nipples gently drag across my chest, you take my throbbing cock in your hand and stroke me with a firm grip.

Our lips meet and our tongues probe as my control weakens by the second. Involuntarily moans escape my throat as our lips are pressed against each other. Our lips then part as fine jeweled strands of saliva connect our separated mouths. While stroking my cock you rub the head of it against your left nipple and then your right. You grab my cock with your right hand never missing a stroke and cup and play with my balls with your left. You move your left hand to your wet pussy and then I feel pressure as your lubricated index finger finds my tight ass. As you bury your finger into me all control is lost. Thick white jets of cum fly from my swollen head and leap onto your chest. You lower your face as the streams continue to shoot from my cock onto your face and into your mouth.

You slowly remove your finger from my ass as the last spasms subside and you scoop the cum from your chest and face to your mouth. Now you move so that your hands are supporting you on either side of my chest as you are on all fours. You tits softly swaying and my heaving chest can feel your nipples brush against me. Our lips meet again with renewed fervor. The tastes, the passions, the desires are embodied in one lingering exciting kiss. I slowly open my eyes to see you smiling at me with a wide grin.

“Hi!” you say innocently.

“Hi!” I reply. “I made soup!” I proclaim triumphantly.

“You did? Well isn’t that sweet of you! But you made more than just soup!” you said with a wicked grin.

“Oh, I know! I made hot chocolate too! With MARSHMALLOWS!” I laugh.
© Copyright 2008 Carolina Kitty (kittysc40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442066-The-Cabin-Part-2