*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442349-A-Mothers-Love
by catdad
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1442349
sci-fi erotica; lesbian
' I need answers, you fucking cocksucking bitch!' screamed Jess, who was yelling at Stephanie, sort of looking up at the nearest camera, knowing full well there was no need to yell; Stephanie, the ship's 'mother computer', could detect vocalizations at levels just above a whisper anywhere on the ship; in addition to running all the other systems onboard, she was essentially self-aware and free-willed, within certain boundaries, and quite human in some ways. However, there were times when she had  to consult with Jess in any one of a myriad of circumstances, and if Jess was dead or incapacitated, that honor fell to Marley, a highly advanced human-type robot, very beautiful, who had the full confidence of 'the company' in regard to commanding the vessel; as it turnerd out, Marley could pilot and navigate the ship back to Earth, in the event both Jess and Stephanie were somehow immobilized. As for CMyPP, he was a bumbling servant-butler type, designed to be subserviant to both Jess and Marley, performing bothersome tasks neither one of them wished to do, but, in a pinch, could pull a rabbit out of a hat, or his ass, for that matter, if he really had one.
Jess stopped suddenly, causing the other two to halt as well. 'Yoohoo, digital douchebag, would you mind not staring at my ass and telling me what the fuck is attached to my ship?'
'But you have such a nice ass, my dear, and it seems extra supple when Marley is spreading your buns and sticking her tongue in your brown bonnet, my little fuckgoddess,' Stephanie replied, with a sultry, sexy voice, having no other.
Marley chimed in. 'Okay, that's enough, you two. Stephanie, respond accordingly, please.'
Jess had crossed her arms and was waiting impatiently.
'It seems,' Stephanie said, in her sexy secretary-in-high heels-and-fishnets voice, 'we have an interdimensional girl in deep sleep stasis, in a hyperbolic chamber, aboard a small one-manned craft, magnetized to the starboard side, and, it appears to be your mother,' she finished evenly.
Jess's jaw dropped. 'Ha!', she said. 'I'm an eleventh generation clone, beaver breath, and I have no mother.'
'Yes,' Stephanie replied slowly. 'I'm aware of that, however, your DNA and general genetic splicing are derived from 69 different donors, and she's the primary, which means she was also the one assigned to your rearing. She raised you, my little devil spawn, or so it would seem, according to my deep scanning; however, appearances can be deceiving. She appears to be the aforementioned, in an earlier state, perhaps her early twenties, which means we are dealing with time travel, or she herself's been cloned, or replicated. In any case, she needs to go into a quarantine-lockdown room immediately, and if there's a non-detected tracer device on her vessel, or otherwise, we could be in trouble as we speak.' 
'Yes,' Marley said, looking at Jess. 'We need to get her inside and drop the dampening cloak right now. If she's carrying a tracer, we need to disrupt the signal.'
Jess was staring at her disbelievingly, while CMyPP was rolled silently to a stop, listening.
'Mom?', Jess whispered. 'Get her inside. Now.'
All three watched as the sleep chamber lid slid open slightly, then uprighted, filling the white lockdown room with  a green gas, which dissipated into a green haze, and thinned from there. A beautiful, naked, dark haired, brown eyed beauty slowly emerged, with a superb body to match, staring at them, her pale skin shining from the plasma-liquid-gas mixture within the chamber, a perfect deep hibernation concoction for long journeys, where the body needed to suspend time, in a sense.
She pointed at Jess and motioned for her to enter the room. Jess looked at Marley.
'She's clean,' Marley whispered. 'You can go ahead, but be careful; we don't know who she really is, or where she came from. Remember, she came through a  space-time portal evading the ship's proximity alerts. This could have all been planned very well.'
Jess looked at her, wrinkled her nose, and said, 'Open the door.'
Jess walked in, wearing a long red dress, barefoot, with her gleaming blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, her lips sporting a bright red lipstick.
'Mom?', she said, staring at the naked woman in front of her, perhaps the same age as her.
'Yes, Jess,' the other woman said, walking over, taking her hands, and looking in her eyes. 'I am your mother.'
The naked woman, with such a perfect body, such beautiful features, and long, gleaming, black hair, tucked behind her ears, running halfway down her back, looked into Jess's eyes with her own big, brown peepers, accented with beautifully long brows, leaned in, opened her mouth, and kissed her, searching for her tongue, to which Jess presented hers, and the two were suddenly embracing.
Marley and CMyPP were watching, when Marley said, 'Do you think she'd fuck her own mother?'
'I don't see why not. She's hot,' replied the lesser robot.
'If I have to stand here and watch,' Marley replied, 'will you stick your middle digit  up my ass, so i don't feel left out?'
The silver robot looked over at her and said, 'Bend over.'
By now, Jess had spread her supposed mother's legs, after the woman had propped herself up on the now closed chamber lid, and was licking her nearly hairless pussy, wondering why it tasted so good. And it did. Jess spread her newcomer's lovemuffin open with her fingers, and began to lick voraciously, as the visitor's nipples grew hard enough to cut glass. The newcomer leaned her head back and felt her catcher's mitt getting hotter, wetter, and began to tremble slightly with escalating pleasure.
'Please, my darling daughter, take your two center fingers and fuck me, hard and fast, but don't stop licking my wet pussy. Do it all at the same time, and when I come, catch it on your tongue, and then kiss me again.'
Jess stopped and looked at her. 'Yes mother.'
Jess was cramming her index and middle finger deep into the woman's moistened, gleaming snatch, wriggling both and licking the soft pussy flesh above the insertion point, sending the woman into pure heaven, as Marley was bent over on the other side of the glass, letting CMyPP jam his middle 'finger' up her ass; she had only dropped her miniskirt and spread her panties aside with her fingers. She was programmed to feel pleasure, and she was feeling it now; her pussy was beginning to drip slightly with a green lime-margarita flavored juice, which Jess loved to lap up, and was now turning her panties a light green. CMyPP was working his finger in her rubberized hole, hitting the pleasure contacts, making her sweat and moan in return.
When she came, she came hard, dripping the green juice on the floor, as Jess lapped the other woman's creamy discharge into her mouth, pulled her close, and kissed her passionately, just the way a good daughter should.
                                           
© Copyright 2008 catdad (catdad10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442349-A-Mothers-Love