*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442846-New-Story-Before-we-begin
Rated: E · Draft · Animal · #1442846
A slight glimpse into the new story I will be making for late Summer/Early fall 2008.
NEW STORY
By: OrionStar Returns!


Before we begin:

Here is the inside scoop as to what this story will be. First off this story is going to be a Animal TF but not like you all are familiar with, this is going to be sort of a 'half-breed' or 'Anthro' sort of sequence that is unique to this character. The character belongs to jbgood8 or DeviantART.com (you may see his artworks and photos @ http://jgood8.deviantart.com/ ) [you may have to copy and paste the URL]. This is sort of what the Story specs are:

--------------------------------------------------------
Story Name: The Adventures of Orelle J. Denver
Story Type: Fantasy (TF)
Story Style: Freelance
Characters:
-Orelle = Main Character/Sequenced
(More characters on the way)
Story told in: 2nd Person
TF Trigger: Blow Dart
----------------------------------------------------------

Here is a small section that is going to be in the story, Enjoy!

=============================================

Excerpt from Chapter 1: The Beginning
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orelle, after finally coming to the conclusion of what had just occurred, felt the oddest feeling. Happiness, fear, anger, confusion; all at the same time flooded his mind. He finally just fell to the floor slowly, and began sobbing softly, but loud enough it could be heard by his parents 2 doors down the hall.

"Jeff, do you hear that?" Orelle's mother sat upright in the bed, the lights still out.

Feeling his wifes worry, he got up and walked over to his closet, grabbed his robe and put it on. Now Jeff was feeling worried, they never have heard their son cry, even when he was a young child.

"Joana, I'll be right back, maybe he's having a horrible nightmare."

Joana knew something wasn't right, she could feel it in the pit of her stomach.

Orelle stopped crying long enough to look himself over. The dart had completely changed him from head to toe (or lack there of). His body was now completely covered in a fine brown hair, his ears pointed and able to rotate all around. His hands still existed and his elbows where the same as they had always been. He looked at his legs and gasped. His knees now resembled a concave structure, more Equine then human. His feet where non existent. He noticed now two black hooves in their place. He looked in the mirror across from his closet and saw the rest of the results. His face now was more pointed with a muzzle. His face, too was covered in the fine hair, but in the center of his forehead was a white star of some sort. Orelle looked and touched his forehead. The nerves of his skin tingled with the touch. He then noticed something at his side, he looked down at it, and it began to sway left and right. "A Tail!" he exclaimed.

Just then, he heard his dad knock on the door. "Orelle, son? You ok? We heard something and wanted to make sure your alright."

Orelle began to panic, he felt his ears rotate and land flat against his head. His thoughts raced so fast he couldn't even think straight. He ducked under his bed covers, pulling his tail under with him as his father entered.

"Uhh... Everything is ok now dad. Just abit of a rogue dream if you want to put it that way. Ehehe." Orelle spoke quick and stumbling as he tried to stay well hidden.

Orelle's father looked puzzled. "Ok son, whats with you hiding like this? Come on out."

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"Just because, I don't want you to see me. Something happened."

"Well let me see, theres no need to worry, we can help fix whats wrong."

"I don't think you can fix this problem." Orelle felt a sick feeling overwhelm him

"Come on now, this is getting ridiculous,"

Orelle's father pulls back the sheet and Orelle comes face to face with his father. His fathers eyes just grow wide, and his mouth hangs open slightly and he stares in disbelief.

"What the? JOANA! Come quick! How did this happen?" Orelle stared at the ground,

"Its a long story..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Want to leave a Review?

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A REVIEW AND HELP ME MAKE THIS STORY FANTASTIC! THANKS!

-OS
© Copyright 2008 OrionStar Returns! (orion-freestar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442846-New-Story-Before-we-begin