*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442864-The-chase
Rated: E · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1442864
The chase: To catch the hacker that stole sensitive information. To be cont.
  The bloody bronzed hand pushed the shifter in sixth gear as if  the car had more power left in it to move faster than it already was. Two nine millimeter handguns and one mack eleven sub-machine gun sat on the expensive leather of the passenger seat, totally spent of ammunition. The silver ferrari sped through the paved highway as the deserts sand dunes exploded on each side of the car; each time seeming to come closer.

  The taillights and rear bumper shattered into pieces as large bullets tore into the frame of the expensive car. The ferrari swerved due to the impact of the high calibur weapons fired at it. There was no no traffic except for the two black sport utility vehicles and two black CBR 1100 motorcycles that was in persuit of the silver sports car.

  More high calibur rounds shattered the back window of the ferrari where the engine was housed, if there had been any real damage or danger; Tech couldn't tell from the cars performance. Tech! Thats short for Technology. Its how he usually described it to the chosen few who had no clue as to what this master cyber systems thief was really into.

  In the underground though, Technology was cult legend number one. Thats number one on F.B.I, C.I.A, NSA as well as interpol list for wanted indiviuals. But the government wasn't the only list Technology has had the honor of making. As for major companies and conglomorates all over the world he had become the most wanted for stealing millions of dollars and what they call "Sensitive Information."

  This morning though, this beautiful warm sunny morning in the middle of the desert; Technologies persuers weren't government officials or world conglomerates, not even rival cyber thieves. Tech's persuers were a much more determined and way more dangerous than he'd ever encountered.
© Copyright 2008 wayne w. williams (waynex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442864-The-chase