*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445252-One-Step
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Fantasy · #1445252
Moving from flirtatious prick tease to salacious slut in one easy step
She wandered into the room full of sparkling curiousity. Her bright smile and easy laugh caught his attention and held it as she revealed her many talents. He was delighted with the way she displayed her attributes, dancing and teasing until the room mirrored her ecstasy. For that was the sensation that filled his being as he watched and he knew he had to have more. Luring her off to the side with a wicked grin and a glint of steel, he taught her the meaning of rapture. Taking charge of the moment he played his own tune, and soon had her dancing his way.

The night air filled with the scent of honey as he lead her away from the public eye. His eyes never turned from her as he guided her to his lair. Her footsteps were light as she danced along beside him, so enraptured by this One who had enticed her to leave so easily. She had no idea there were lessons to be learned, no clue to how deep his passions would scar. Taking her by the hand he led her inside and locked the door behind. Without fear she smiled and offered her hands, wrists together and palms up. Smiling deep into her eyes he procured a rope from his pocket and wrapped it snugly about her wrists. Pulling her hands up over her head until she was on her tippytoes he fastened the end to a hook in the ceiling. Only then did his eyes leave hers to travel slowly over her body, sending a wave of desire crashing over her.

A daggar appeared from nowhere and she watched in awe as the shiny tip approached her. The light danced off its blade and she caught her breath sharply as it slid under the first layer of clothing. With a quick flick of his wrist she felt the strap of her dress fall away, replaced by cold steel as the tip of the dagger traced the outline of her shoulder. Struggling to maintain, her eyes implore him silently for more. Grinning wickedly he allowed the blade to follow its own path across her collarbone and down her breastplate, pausing at the other side to once more relieve the burden of her remaining strap. Falling to her waist her dress revealed a blue lace bra which clearly outlined the blade as it moved behind. Trembling with anticipation she blushed as the honey began to collect, her inner thighs growing damp with need. Nipples crinkled with desire poked through the blue lace as if calling for the blade.

Suddenly he grabbed her dress at the waist and RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED! Standing back to admire his handiwork he grinned evilly at her trembling form, naked but for the matching blue lace clearly outlining her luscious breasts and cleanly shaven mound. Tapping the tip of the blade expertly against his palm he approached her slowly, her ragged breaths evidence of her need. Reaching a hand between her legs he leaned forward to whisper in a voice smooth as silk, " how delicious you look, my pet............would you allow me a small taste?"

Barely able to speak she murmured her assent and swallowed hard as his hands explored her quivering flesh. A firm hand invaded her space and seperated her thighs with one motion. Even as she struggled to catch her breath strong fingers dipped and netered. Her head fell back as his lips moved for her neck and he pushed deeply inside to collect. The feel of his thumb on her clit brought her attention firmly to the task at hand, and her hips undulated with the need to comply. "Good girl", he whispered against her throat as he nibbled. As the words crossed her ears she stiffened and moaned. "Give me what I want my pet. Give me this and you shall have more" he promised. With a small cry she shook and tugged at the ropes and gasped as her honey released. Waves of pleasure crashed over her entire being as he chuckled and cupped his hand inside her.

Large emerald eyes met his own pools of gray as he gripped her chin and made her focus on him. A thumb along her jaw and her tongue darted out to wet anxious lips as he pulled his slick fingers from her swollen mound. Smiling with encouragement he offered his fingers to his pet, and grinned with pleasure as she accepted happily. His own jeans were bulging in front and he rubbed his hips against her form as she nibbled eagerly at his fingertips. A grin lit her face as she felt his need increasing and she whimpered hungrily as her body leaned into his. Bare nipples crushed against him, begging to be pinched and twisted, yet he held firm, looking deep into her eyes.

The candlelight cast shadows over her naked, panting form and his grin was almost hidden from her view. There was no mistake in his intention when she heard the sound of his zipper, and felt the hardness of his manhood tap her hip. Twisting anxiously from the hook in the ceiling she had no choice but to do things his way. One side of her was infuriated, but the other steamier side was exhilarated, and the combination made her want things she would never have asked for before. Sensing her arousal, he carefully caressed her lips and chin with slick fingers, then slowly drew them down over her chest. One foot moved in to keep hers separated, and he tugged very slowly at his belt. As her heart pounded harder he removed his belt and jeans and then stepped back to pull off his shirt. Naked he stood grinning and her pulse raced even faster, she could barely stand upright, she was so hot!

The sound of a storm moving in filled her ears as he stepped behind her and traced her backside. Arching her back to guide him, she murmured to be taken, and he chuckled with evil anticipation as he replied," I intend to take just what i want my dear girl, and enjoy every bit of you." His teeth sank into her neck just as his cock pushed eagerly between her thighs, and she moaned as she arched and spread her legs. Strong fingers lifted and pulled apart her cheeks as he explored with his rod for the best fit. Teasing her nipples and scraping her sides pushed his pet to the point of explosion. "Are you ready to give me more, my pet?" he whispered darkly into her ear. Pleased with her frantic nods he once more whispered ,"Give me what i want. GIve me what you need. Cum for me my pet." and she screamed. Loud, frantic bursts of nonsense flooded from her lips as her hips bucked and honey flowed freely from within.

Long moments passed as he waited for her passion to ebb, his fingers collecting ample amounts of honey to feast upon. Slowly he rocked her back and forth, rubbing effortlessly as he held her. Reaching up as she quieted, he released the rope from the hook, and held her wrists tight as they dropped. Weak in the knees, he led her to the bed where he turned her to kneel properly at the edge. Although nearly faint with the excitement of hanging from the ceiling, she eagerly knelt at the edge and spread her knees wide, toes clinging to the edge, arms outstretched overhead. Her head turned to the left, her cheek lay flat against the covers and he knew she was ready to submit. Both hands gripped her cheeks and firmly kneaded as he spoke to her, telling her of his hunger and her abilitites to please.

A simple moan released from deep within her and the sight of glistening droplets appearing at her entrance provided the last bit of enticement he needed. Carefullly he rubbed the head against her slickness, coating him for the journey ahead. A slight dip of his hips and he entered her, procuring a slight groan as he filled her. The usual flex as he adjusted to her muscle tone, and slowly he pushed in another inch. Her fists pounding the bed with frustration was all the motion she let escape and he smiled as he praised her for being such a good girl. The contractions of her muscles along the length of his shaft pleased him greatly, and he leaned back to watch himself exit. Pulling up just a bit to allow the head to caress her rosette brought about the desired reaction. A low throaty moan and a slight arch of her back as small beads of sweat appeared along her spine. He knew what she wanted and was fully prepared to give it to her, but knew that the asking was as important as the actual acquisition. Bending over her and scraping lightly along her sides he nibbled at her backside. "What is it you desire my dear?" he asked gently, drawing circles over each cheek as he waited.

A small shiver traveled down her spine and he smiled as he watched it. He knew she was so close and admired her strength of spirit. Clenching her fists tight she peered back at him over her left shoulder and asked, "Would you please," and she swallowed, visibly embarassed by what she wanted to ask. His hand caressed her softly and he smiled as she dared a glance. Nodding to reassure her as he gently rubbed her skin he waited patiently. Fighting hard to hide the blush and yet still wanting to be heard, the pressure had built so much between her thighs she knew she needed release soon. Not many were able to give her the satisfaction she so desired, and yet this one had her on her knees begging to give up her ass! Biting her lip hard once she ignored the twinkle in his eyes long enough to blurt "Please fuck me in the ass, just make me cum more then i ever have! Please give me what i know you have to offer! " Pounding her balled up fists on the covers she did not see the twinkle widen until his whole face was lit up with joy.

One long finger trailed her backside and she whimpered as he calmed her, and his voice seduced her even more when he spoke. "I shall take what I want from you since you have offered. I will enjoy what I want from you today and from now on. The lines of your figure as you kneel here before me give me great pleasure and I will show you exactly how good you make me feel." One thrust so smooth and easy that she barely felt him enter, then the pop as the head broke past her rim. A gasp of pleasant surprise as he entered slowly, giving her ample time to relax and stretch for him. A slippery finger eased his passing as he massaged her tender rosette and she gasped again with pleasure quite intense. Moving more quickly he pushed deeper, and her back arched out with pleasure. Her hands and fingers flexed as if needing to grab and twist, and he smiled at her passion as he increased his movements. Deeper and faster he pushed into her treasure, his member stiff with longing as she purred. Deep growls of anticipation filled her ears as he swelled inside her and he bent to bite her shoulder as he pressed.

A deep low murmur filled her ears as he leaned close and pressed deep. "Where do you want it, my pet?" he asked firmly. She caught her breath as she considered his strange request. Never before had she been asked, nor was it even considered. Don't they all just cum when they need to and fall off?! Very slowly his hands traveled along her ribs, down over hips and onto thighs as he waited. His strokes became quite slow and smooth as she paused. "Deep inside she would like to feel him, if she is allowed to request. Please let her cum as well?" she rushed out the last.

Smiling he whispered as he exited from her,"Let me show you how much you really need." He rolled her over on her back and pulled her knees up to her chest. Then he quickly tied them back and to her wrists! With a wicked grin he maneuvered until his teeth were wrapped quite firmly on her clit and there was nothing she could do but giggle and grin. WIth his fingers he massaged her and his teeth nibbled at her tender flesh. Sparkling eyes watched over her hips as she tossed her head in passion, anxiously wondering what he was up to. Noticing her confusion he pulled her wide and blew. "Nothing gives me more pleasure then to see you cum my dear. Would you like to do this for me again?" A giggle and a nod and she was all covered in goosebumps and he ducked his head and took her in his teeth. Growling lightly she arched again and threw her head back but held quite still, enjoying every second of this unbelievable attention. Sudden pressure built inside her and she screamed and rocked involuntarily and he grabbed her knees and spread them wider. His lips enveloped her pussy and his tongue lapped at her hungrily and then she was begging and pleading to cum all over his face! A nod and a tug and she exploded deep inside, her thighs shaking and hips trembling as wave after wave crashed over her.

Over and over he licked, bit and tickled until she screamed in orgasmic bliss. The height of his enjoyment came when she almost rolled over in her efforts to grab him and pull him up. Breathless with frenzied passion she finally begged,"Pleeeeeeeeease show me your cock. Let me feel it deep inside, let me taste my juices on your flesh. Please fuck me!!!" He grinned as he listened, having finally obtained the prize. All along he had wanted only to hear her beg, to watch the rapture in her eyes as she finally climaxed, to take her to the next step with just a word. Leaning low he kissed her hard on the lips, barely giving her chance to breathe as he tasted. Taking a warm cloth from teh bowl on the table beside the bed he wiped himsself clean as she watched. Deliberately taking long strokes he smiled as her eyes grew wide and her tongue darted out hungrily. Once clean he replaced teh cloth and tunred his attention back to her. With the smile of a conquering hero he mounted his hearts desire, and laid his cock on her mound. Smooth even strokes took him deep inside her treasure and his grin widened as she threw back her head.

Pleasure filled them both as he rode her easily, enjoying the motion as well as the control. He bent to kiss her and her lips parted easily. There was a perfect blend as their flesh melded together and her honey flowed easily over him. A timelesss rhythym moved their spirits and they smiled into each other's eyes. "Like I've always known you," she whispered as she leanded up to nibble. A small taste of his flesh and she bit harder, suddenly filled with hunger. He sensed her urgency and quickened the beat, his own pulse racing with the intensity. Squeezing tightly, her muscles convulsing around his shaft, she moaned with desire and kissed him hard. Pressure beyond acceptance built in his loins and he threw back his head to howl. One deep hard thrust and his passion exploded deep inside her. Their eyes locked as each catapulted over the edge of desire. Waves of cum rolled over his cock and he collapsed over her prone form with relief.

Covered in passion's delicious flavors of sweat, honey, tears and blood they lay in each other's arms. Smiles of pure delight washed over them and they hugged unanimously. Never before finding such exquisite release they looked at each other in awe. She knew that without his control she was just wandering, and she was tired of not being full. He knew in his heart that this little one needed him, and he was determined to guide her for as long as she needed. After all, that's what a good "Daddy" does.

© Copyright 2008 Misty Breeze (misty_breeze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445252-One-Step