*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445706-DARK-LOVE
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1445706
"DARK LOVE" A story of a woman that falls in love with a Vampire.
Tatum Arnold is a twenty-two year old woman ready to fall in love and settle down. She meets a man online with the name: LordDracul2007. She loves things about Vampires so she im's him one night asking if he wants to chat. After she sends him an Im he responds in a few minutes with, "Hi, Tatiana1986, How r u?" Tatum smiles and ims him back with "Hello, LordDracul2007, I am good, How are you?"
He responds back with, "I am doing well, so what do you like to do for fun, Tatiana1986?" She smiles again and responds back, "I like to read, write, watch movies, listen to music, chat with friends, take walks on the beach, swim and hang out with my friends." They chat for about and hour and then he says he needs to go and he would love to chat with her again sometime so they add each other to their buddy lists. After he logs off she logs off and shuts her computer off and lays on her bed and begins to read. But after a few minutes she cannot concentrate on her book her mind keeps going back to her chat with LordDracul2007. She gets up from her bed and goes downstairs to get her a soda and then she goes back up to her room and sits at her computer. She sits there wondering to get back on or leave it off. He said he had to go, she thought to herself. SHe decided to turn her computer back on and checks to see if he is on. He's not so she just chats with someone else.
Then about an hour later LordDracul2007 logs back on. Tatum smiles and wonders if she should im first or let him, but a few moments after he had logged on he imed her. "Hello, again Tatiana1986," he says. "Hello again, LordDracul2007," she im's back. "You can call me Elric, if you like, that is my real name," LordDracul responds. "Ok, and you can call me Tatum, that is my real name," she says with a smilie face next to her response. "Ok, Tatum, nice to meet you," LordDracul says. "Nice to meet you, Elric," she says. "So Tatum, do you mind me asking how old you are?" LordDracul asks. "No, I do not mind, I am twenty-two," she says. "Ah, that is a nice age to be, I wish I was twenty-two again," he says. "Oh, How old are you, Elric, if ou do not mind me asking?" she asks. "I am thirty," he said. "Nice," Tatum says smiling to herself. "Do you work, Tatum?" he asked. "Yes, I do, I am a Certified Nurse Technician in a Nursing Home," she says. "That is very kind of you to take care the elderly," he said. "That tells me you are caring," he added. "Yes," Tatum said. "Do you work?" she asked. "Yes, I run a horse ranch," he said. "Oh, I Love Horses," she said smiling to herself. "Good, if we become good friends you will have to come visit sometime and ride the horses," LordDracul said. "Yes, that would be nice," Tatum said.
© Copyright 2008 Adults Only (katalena_30 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445706-DARK-LOVE