*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446652-Letter-to-Patricia-II
by Nalo
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1446652
Time has past
Dear Patricia,

It may seem like a long time since I last wrote, however we both know that isn't true, but we both know that a lot has happened and I must say it has been the best experiences of my life. I can't believe what a joy such a little thing can bring someone, yet I find myself smiling after every thought and knowing that no matter what we will always be linked and together we will live on for longer then we ever thought! So many things remind me of the things I miss the most, a certain smell from the missing head on my pillow, the cries of amazing life waking us out of peaceful slumber, and the meals I love making for both. As the time goes, my heart weighs more and more with the missing of you and our most prized posecission. I can't tell you how thankful I am for the support you have given me while I am off "playing" as so many have told me, but I have to tell you it means more to mean then I can tell you. I truly miss you.

Travis
© Copyright 2008 Nalo (saltrav at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446652-Letter-to-Patricia-II