*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1447766-A-Bunny-Tale
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1447766
A bad day in the life of Bunny King!
My alarm went off at 9:00 am. Great I don't have to be to work until 10:30 which means I can enjoy a light repast, and leisurely read the paper. So I crawl out of bed and head to the bathroom for a shower. As I'm waiting for the eggo's to pop up I notice an article on the front page of the paper. Damn, I forgot we had to turn the clocks ahead. Great, just great! i have to be to work in 10 minutes. That means no eggos no coffee no paper! And I'm still wet from my shower.
In my job looks are everything if you want to make money. I had no time to get ready or I would be late for work and docked a few dollars from my pay.That I cannot tolerate. Sort of like going to the bathroom before realizing your out of toilet paper. Any way i have just enough time to get dressed and grab my everything bag. You know the bag with everything in it including the kitchen sink.As for my hair, well, I'll just hang my head out the window and let it air dry.Make-up? No problem, being an almost natural beauty I dont need much. I must have looked rediculous driving to work with my head out the window as I'm crusing down the highway. Something I will never do again simply because the mailboxes are to close to the road.
Finally I get to work and wouldn't ya know it thier closed. Of course. Death in the family.
© Copyright 2008 justbun (laurapanek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1447766-A-Bunny-Tale