*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449525-life
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1449525
to those who wish for death
well let us begin with my name. my name is adam. i am 26 years of age and every day i wish for death. when i was a little kid i got into many fights with people 10 times bigger than me and always lost. like every other time i always begged for them to kill me. recently i found some things out that are deemed true and whole. i recently found my folks. i have started a new life. i have also started seeing why people wish for death. people wish for death because they have no purpose in their life. i have found that there is always a purpose all you have to do is look for one. we are not alone in our quest for a reason why we are here and when we will have everlasting peace. rejoice for the end of all wars is near for the army of the lord is on the march. he is calling us all into his everloving arms all you have to do is listen and you will hear him. believe in jesus and he will give what you need. ask for what you want and in the end you will recieve what you have asked for. my life has turned out totally different then i thought it would be. when i wished for i got what i wished for. the day i recieved jesus as my saviour i died and was reborn in him. so if you listen and be patient you can hear the lords call to follow him. what you do after you hear him is up to you. but life can be a whole lot easier if you answer his call. i pray for all of every night. i bless you all in jesus name. amen.
© Copyright 2008 the golden dragon (hammond8585a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449525-life