*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449764-Sky-trotweiler
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Asrah
Rated: E · Essay · Comedy · #1449764
I wrote this for my english assignment:)
In the city of groovy-ville, where random acts of kindness is an every day’s occurrence, and where warm fuzzy smiles grace the faces of everyone you meet lived super-heroine Sky Trotweiler.

Sky Trotweiler couldn’t fly, she couldn’t zap laser rays nor could she breathe a ball of fire, her special power was that when she ate sugar or chocolate-chip cookies, she accumulated amazing strength and speed.

She was hero of groovy-ville and had always saved the town from hectic situations.
Far, far away from groovy-ville, across the blistering snow and scorching deserts, trudged a very helpless and tired prince charming. He was on his way to rescuing the princess trapped in a tower.

The sun beated mercilessly down on him as he wearily leaned on the skimpy dried branch he found. SNAP! It broke into half and prince charming fell forward, into a pit that was deposited with NUCLEAR WASTE WITH EVIL TOXIN!!!!!!


Meanwhile in the city of groovy-ville, Sky Trotweiler was enjoying a celebration held in her honor of the opening of a magnetic-suspended basketball court, the first of its kind. Amidst Sky’s match against the orphans of Sunny dale, a huge shadow casted over the city. People turned their heads and watched the emerging figure.


“I’m Dr. Short Stuff!” The gigantic monster screamed, it’s green mucus-like substance dropping onto the streets, acidifying the ground. People turned their heads and fled for their lives as Dr. Short Stuff stomped his way into the groovy-ville!

But our hero stood her ground strong! “Not so fast Dr. Short Stuff!” She whipped out her Mighty Shoelace and charged at Dr. Short stuff,

“ Who are you? And why do you call yourself Dr. Short Stuff? Maybe being evil made you dumb as well!” Sky ripped open a packet of chocolate chip cookies angrily; “ I’ll save the questions for later, now I’ll just have to punish you for your unjust to Groovy-ville!”


But no matter how many she slashed her Mighty Shoelace, she could not hurt him, for the liquid surrounding him only splattered onto Groovy-ville’s property and did excessive damage.


“Try you hopeless heroine!” Dr. Short Stuff cackled as he clapped his humongous hands as gazillion drops of green mucus-acid like rained around our tired hero!

Sky ran for cover, a drop of that horrible acid could deform her! But she knew she could not hide for long, for Groovy-ville was in grave danger! Whipping out her Mighty Shoelace, she activated Soul-sensor, and scanned Dr. short stuff. There was a crying soul in the beast! The data her Mighty Shoelace accumulated suggested that it was an innocent person who fell the pit of NUCLEAR WASTE WITH EVIL TOXIN!

She had to save the city and the innocent soul, before stupidity totally corrupted it!


Eating a packet full smart-ADHA-sugar, she thought of an idea! She could use alkaline against the acid! Her Mighty-shoelace was filled with the combined alkaline of a hundred batteries! Taking her Mighty-Shoelace, she opened the cartridge and carried the two 1000mega volts battery pellets and distracted Dr. Short Stuff,

“Over here you doofus!” She yelled, Dr. Short Stuff turned and charged angrily at our Heroine! Wasting no time, she popped a chocolate chip cookie into her mouth and flanged the two-1000mega volts battery pellets a hundred feet into the air and into Dr. Short Stuff’s mouth!!!


Dr. Short Stuff hung his head low and clenched tightly at his throat, with a pierce-deafening scream, the mucus exploded and shattered all around in zazillion pieces! In the place, laid tattered Prince Charming, coughing. Our accomplished hero picked Prince Charming up by a shoulder whilst everyone cheered and threw in confetti, which stuck to the green globs that were all over the town.


“I’ll never be in time to rescue the princess!” Prince Charming wailed in anguish. Our hero threw him a packet of sugar and winked. Consuming it, Prince Charming practically disappeared in a cloud of smoke, and was on his way to rescuing his princess! And once again, the day is saved! Thanks to….
SKY TROTWEILER!!!!
© Copyright 2008 Asrah (asrah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449764-Sky-trotweiler