*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451050-the-truth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Thesis · Religious · #1451050
This is what I believe
Hello again every body. This is what I believe to be true and self-evident. I truly believe that we are in the end times. One because the chosen people of israel are returning to the home land. they are returning slowly yet they are returning. Two because we are at war with many nations. Not the kind of war where we kill each other, but a political war. I also believe that the antichrist has already been born. Since I began truly reading in-depth the Holy word of God. I have understood a lot more than I used to. I truly and deeply believe that all those that do not worship our lord and saviour Christ Jesus. I fear they will be lost to the pit of torment for all eternity. I also believe that the war that was fought at the beginning of time itself. When god created his angels first and then man. I believe that war never ended. I believe it is still going on to this day. But in the end i believe that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit will triumph over the fallen angels of God. If you are wondering what the point is. The point of this is that i ask you, no I beg you to turn your life over to Jesus and see the wonders that he can do for you and your loved ones. All you need to do is seek him out and you will find him. Knock at the gates of Heaven and they shall open for you. Ask for what you want or need and it shall be given to you. If you do not rcieve on earth. You shall recieve it in Heaven. I myself await the Glorious return of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I also hope to see you all in heaven so that we can spend time with one another without all the racism or any other kind of Discrimination that is here on this plane of existence. To all those that do believe or have read this and been saved. I say god bless you each and everyone of you. For he is the alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end. He is coming. He has come. He will come again. be ever vigilant for the return of the lord and he shall give you peace and rest. Amen.
© Copyright 2008 the golden dragon (hammond8585a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451050-the-truth