*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451205-Lonely-Startschapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1451205
Saphire doesn't like herself,but there might me someone who does.
The sun shined in my room and woke me up.Then the alarm rang.It was final,it was time to start anther horrible day in the life of Saphire Fasig.I looked around my room,it looked the same as last night 'good' i thought to myself.You never know what my sister,Miranda,is capable of.I looked though my drawers,looking for something suitable to wear to school.I ended up grabbing my black skinny jeans and a neon green shirt.
I went into the bathroom and looked at my messed up black hair in the mirror.I turned on the water and got in the shower.I took a quick shower.I didn't want to stay in long anyway.When i got out and put on my clothes,I put my hair in a pony tail while my bangs got in my eyes,then i put in my black lip ring and went into my room.I grabbed my back pack and went into the kitchen.
"good morning"my mom said putting the cereal on the table.
"good morning mom,and i'm not hungry"I said
"you need to eat Saphire"she said looking me directly in the eye.
"mom,i'm 17 not 7 i'll be fine"i said walking towards the door to walk to school.
"promise you'll eat lunch"she asked.
"yeah i promise"I said walking out the door.
I walked to Sam's house.She was my bestfriend and my only friend.When I knocked on her door her mom happily greeted me in.
"hey Saphire"Sam said walking down the steps.
"hey"i said
"bye mom"Sam called
"see you after school"her mom said as we walked out the house.
"so what did your sister do to you this morning"Sam asked
"nothing surprisingly i didn't even see her"i answered.
"well thats good"Sam said
"i guess"i said as we walked into the school.
When i got to my locker i bumped into someone,when i looked up it was Frank Iero.The most popular guy in school,well thats what i thought.
"i'm so sorry"i said
"ohh it's no problem"he said looking at me with those hazel eyes that i think i see in my dreams"isn't your name Saphire"he asked.How in the world does he know my name,not that i didn't want him to,it's just i'm the loser of the school and everyone loves him.
"yeah,and isn't yours Frank"i said
"yeah thats me"he said smiling."so what class do you have next"he asked
"umm..english"i said
"really so do i,....now i remember your Saphire Fasig..Miranda's sister"he said as we started walking to class together,yes actually walking to class together.
"umm...yeah...thats me"i said looking at the floor.thats how everyone knows who i am either they're making fun of me or they know my sister.

Franks point of view

why was she looking at the floor?did she not want me to see her?
"are you okay"i asked
"oh..umm..yeah i'm fine"she answered still not looking at me.
"is there something wrong with your shoes"i asked,trying to be funny.
"no nothings wrong"she said walking away rather fast like speed walking,but why was she running away from me?i didn't know why but i wanted to find out.

Saphire's point of view

I finally got away from him.Not that i didn't want to be near him but i felt tense around him.i walked into the english class,not to long after frank came in too,he gave me a 'what was that about' look.Maybe i liked him.no,no,no,no,no i don't like some guy that i barely know.........i think i love him.
© Copyright 2008 mcrmy26 (mcrmy26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451205-Lonely-Startschapter-1