*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451264-The-Forbidden-Queen
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1451264
A demon queen gets revenge and tries to take over the world
The Forbidden Realm. To all, it is known to be as the place where your worst nightmares are born. It is where all the demons of this world reside. It is a place of darkness, death, and civil war that no man has even been. But it wasn’t always like that.

Long ago, there were no boundaries between the human world and the Forbidden Realm for these ruthless demons. The world was theirs and the time of humans were almost at an end, when one brave soul did the unspeakable. He killed who was known as The Dark Queen. She was the leader of the demons. The most powerful and feared demon ever known. No one dared cross her or had a desire to. She led the demon army into the human world letting them run free. However, after she fell in love with the one known as Kyne, everything changed.
         
Late one night, while the Queen was sleeping, he snuck into her room and butchered her. He was the only one, who knew the secret to kill her. No one knows how he found out or why he wanted her dead. But killing the Queen, he burned her castle to the ground, killing all that were inside. Kyne sealed the portal to the mortal world that the Queen had made, which sealed the demons in their own realm, ending their rein of terror. The true history of this time was forgotten, blaming all of the deaths on the bubonic plague starting in the 1340s. However, the Queen’s name was never forgotten. Her name still freezes even the most powerful demons’ blood. The Dark Queen was forever know as the most evil demon and most powerful of all times, but was worshiped by many. Her tomb still resides where her castle once was in the Forbidden Realm.
         
Since her death, the demons have been at constant war with each other, and their greatest allies, the vampires, have been at war with the werewolves. With no escape the Forbidden Realm, the demons have been unable to help their allies, causing the vampires to loose faith. This day and age, the demons have been all but forgotten. They are nothing more than a scary story to the humans and wolves. This is where our story starts. In the middle of all the confusion and war.
© Copyright 2008 foxdemonsrock (foxdemonsrock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451264-The-Forbidden-Queen