*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451424-Lonely-Startschapter-3
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1451424
chapter 3 of my story.
Frank's point of view

"Saphire and Frank table six"Mr. Jennings said.The only thing I could think of in my head was YES!As both of us walked to our new table,we exchanged looks,but I couldn't read hers,was she happy about it or doesn't she even care.
"i'm happy your my partner"I said trying to be nice,and it was true I was happy about it.
"yeah I guess i'm happy too"was the only thing she said.After everyone got thier new seat Mr. Jennings said he didn't have any other plans for the period,so we had the rest of the period to talk,and this time Saphire can't run.

Saphire's point of view

Frank actually looked happy about us being partners.But why was he happy?No one ever wants to be my partner.And why was he being nice to me?
"so...umm...Saphire can I ask you something?"frank said looking at his hands.Was it a good thing that he was looking at his hands?
"yeah"I said looking straight at him.I wanted to hear this one.He was probaly going to ask me if he could go out with my sister.
"don't you remember me?"was what he asked.
"what do you mean?"I said.
"in middle school,remember 7th grade,the late bell already rang,and you were sitting on the floor in the hall,crying and bleeding,and I helped you get to the nurse's office"he said.That was him?!He was the one who saved me from death?!
"That was you?"was the only thing I could manage to say.
"yeah that was me"he said nodding his head.
"thanks"I said
"but then after that I didn't see you for a while.What happened?"he asked
"ohh I had to stay home for a few weeks.When my sister's 'posse' kept kicking me in the stomache,it broke three of my ribs so I was in the hospital and then stayed home for a while"I answered.
"wow......i'm sorry"he said looking me straight in the eye.
"no thank you if I would've never had your help I would have died.You saved me."I said smiling.
"good thing you didn't die"he said and was going to say something else,but the lunch bell rang and I got up,I didn't want to hear anymore of what he had to say.
I walked to my locker,alone as usual.But I soon forgot Frank's locker is one from mine,there was no avioding him.Good thing Sam walked up next to me.
"hey your okay right"Sam asked.
"i'm fine"I said smiling.But yet again,I was lieing to her.I wanted to know what Frank was going to say,but in a way I didn't .

Frank's point of view

'Why does she keep getting away!' I thought to myself as I walked to my locker.
When I got to my locker,Saphire was standing at her's,with her friend,Sam,I think it is.
"hey"I said.
"ohh hey"Saphire said,almost like she didn't know me.
"i'm Sam"her friend said,outstending her hand for me to shake.I did.
"you guys want to sit with me at lunch"I asked hoping they would say yes.
"hey Frank"Miranda said and grabbed my arm,making me follow her.

Saphire's point of view

"that sucks"Sam said as we walked towards the cafe.
"what"I asked.
"you like him and Miranda just grabbed him"Sam answered.
"I know,it does suck.And as it turns out Frank was the one who saved in 7th grade"I said
"NO WAY"Sam said as her jaw dropped.
"yep,it was him,and he remembered me"I said smiling.
"wait,didn't you say you wanted to marry that kid,cause he was just so great"Sam said mocking me.
"I did say that,and I think I still might want to"I said,as we walked into the cafe.
© Copyright 2008 mcrmy26 (mcrmy26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451424-Lonely-Startschapter-3