*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1453014-In-The-Dark-Valley
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1453014
A young black man from London Suburb, or (Bay Area in California).
A Brief Synopsis

Mark Adams is a handsome young Christian very faithful to church while he was still active in church. He was the best in the college basketball team, very brilliant in school. He save a lady's life, In fact her sisters friends when she was about been rape in school.



Moreover this happen during his final year in college, let see as the devil tried to put this young man's in jeopardy.



He lost both parents in a fatal car incident, and got so mad at God for not rescuing the life of his parent as every Christian should have thought, he got so depressed that every avenue that everyone wanted him to look upon and live was of no avail and he turned to

some of his team mates that were into bad business for company.



The Sister and Pastor and Friends watched all these unfold before their eyes, always praying that God should lead him back to them, the worst of it all was when their old aunt living with them past on, she was 85 years old and could not have stayed longer. He really got sick of himself and the whole people who knew him tried preaching to him, but he really felt anger inside and did not allow the word of God, which he has been meditating on lead him.



His bad team mates, introduce him into many thing, party life and drug life, Along the line, the talked to his friends about his rich uncle, that owns various pieces of art made of gold in his house, so the friends without his knowledge drove with him to his uncles place and it turn out to be a disaster that changed his life and also changed his Uncle's Life too.



Contact For Synopsis and Details…..
© Copyright 2008 nonstop4christ (nonstop4christ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1453014-In-The-Dark-Valley