*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1454932-Cogs-Spin-in-Unison
Rated: 13+ · Other · Political · #1454932
Thoughts on conspiracy.
Cogs spin in Unison

The use of the term ‘Conspiracy Theory’ is much like the act of defusing a bomb. Neutralizing something which at its core; is potentially dangerous. By severing in advance, explosive repercussions are avoided. Modern society has taught us to assume if something is in fact theorized as ‘conspiracy’ then it is most likely hype generated by the paranoid – so we duly dismiss such foolish notions. You could most definitely argue that paranoia in itself could produce even this notion of doubt, but do you honestly believe that?

The question you need to ask yourself is not about doubt in the possibility of conspiracy, but rather the faith you hold in the quality of the intentions held by the powers that be. Do you think Justice, Fairness, Amnesty are the priority concerns of your government? History dictates a myriad of methods for enforcement, countless civilizations deceived, herded by gullibility. Why? Because the lives of the lesser segregated are insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Did you ever ponder the moral question of a man that kills his wife’s murderer and spends his life in prison: when a man who kills 100 innocent strangers in the name of his country, is honored as a patriotic Hero? Surely however, you must be wondering if this did have some basis of truth to it, there would have to be a purpose. If the world is and always has fabricated its control over the populous, what is the reason?

The reason can be explained to some degree with an analogy. Imagine a lack of something dire, that only your enemy possesses. It would be a breach of your own laws if you merely took something without consent. Then again, all’s fair in love and war. If only there was reason to spark such conflict. Keeping in mind it’s only your own public that need to be under the assumption the enemy made the first move. So you simply pose as your enemy, and attack yourself.

This sort of fabrication or better referred to as ‘deception’ has been going on for as long as man has existed. The reason for it, the truth will only get people to do so much. Lying, manipulation can be plotted to keep the masses in line, under control. If the deeds of the powers that be were blatant and obvious its possible rebellion would arise all over the world. Every known government fears this, because when the system of rule fails to control then its likely anarchy will strike.

It’s in times of Anarchy that even the greatest civilizations can crumble. Thus it’s avoided at all costs. Now you’ll notice this document that questions the quality of their caliber is broadcasted freely, and one could assume that this is proof that they’re really not so bad after all. But there in lays their greatest tactic, given the opportunity to freely doubt who could suspect foul play?

Well if you see no reason to doubt then perhaps you shouldn’t, continue as you always have. However if you feel otherwise and sense the strings they use to puppeteer us through the ages. If you feel as though there’s an underlying hoax unfolding before your eyes. If you feel as though things are told to control rather than inform, let this mark as one against many to let you know that you are ‘not’ paranoid. You’re merely a cog in the mechanism that understands the actions beyond its own revolutions. And the revolution required to change this mechanism entirely…


© Copyright 2008 John Smith (deplorable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1454932-Cogs-Spin-in-Unison