*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1455014-working-title
by Bima
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1455014
A story I came up with that will be pretty graphic and violent, but just the beginning...
There I sat in front of the Principals office, waiting for him to finish talking to my mom regarding the “incident” in my writing class. I can't help being honest when I am asked what I want to be when I grow up. My parents taught me to be honest that with lies came painful consequences. I learned that one day during the summer, after I had broken the lock to the shed and went through dads tools. The clasps to his leather belt cutting into the thin layers of skin on my back, then having to take a shower still bleeding from the punishment.

OK class today we are going to be writing about what you want to be when you grow up. I want you all to be creative and honest with your writing because you will be reading it in front of the class.

Little did I know that my writing was going to get me into so much trouble. As everyone read their essay, I kept scribbling more and more ideas onto mine, my thoughts kept racing flashing thoughts as though I was watching a television.

Pilots, astronauts, hair dressers, president those were nothing compared to what I was writing. I'm next...

Ok Joe, please come to the front of the class and read your essay...

What I want to be when I grow up, by Joseph Lazarus When I grow up I want to be a killer, like the Son of Sam and the BTK and the Zodiac, I want to take a person and cut the...

STOP!!! Stop right now Joeseph Lazarus, you head right to the principals office young man!

What?? I am reading you my essay, what did I do??

Not another word Joseph! March...

Now here I am waiting for the principal to finish talking to my mom, I can hear her sobbing, “I have no idea where he gets those ideas, maybe he reads his fathers newspapers too much, I know he is an intelligent boy, but to imagine being something so dispicable”

Great, now I have to go home and have dear old dad punish me, well, they will see, one day I will be like one of those guys and I will have fun with my victims, more fun than they did...

*************************************************************************************************


One year later, 5th grade...

Ok, I am sick and tired of these guys hastling me about last year, one incident and they won't let up... I'll show them...

I am glad my dad built that other shed away from the house in the woods, no one knows he uses it to grow marajuana plants, whatever they are. I learned how to pick locks during vacation and now I have a hiding place, dad doesn't go to that shed but once every 2 months or so. Thia gives me a chance to use that as my laboratory, besides, I have to be ready for next years biology class I am hoping to ace it.

That Billy is the worst of them all, smacking me on the head, during lunch recess he threw an orange at me. Well, looks as though I may have my first victim...
The problem is how do I get him to be alone, where no one will know he is with me or even where he is going to be when I try to collect him, thats funny, I am going to collect my first victim, but how? I might be able to coax him into a fight but then the other kids are going to want to see the fight, I don't want to act like his friend, maybe I should take some more time with this, yeah, I think I will wait.

Maybe I can start with an animal, but then I would be like the others, I want to be unique, but how?
© Copyright 2008 Bima (maele at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1455014-working-title