*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1455436-Blurb-for-Journey-To-Forgiveness
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1455436
Blurb for "Journey To Forgiveness," e-book release on Nov. 14. Print February 20, 2009.
Jenny's family is left in dire straits when her abusive father deserts them. She is left with one option--to accept the invitation from an aunt, to join her in Chicago. Jenny Hinson embarks on the journey to encounter a new world, far different from her small southern hometown.

Jenny clashes with the infuriating but terrilbly handsome Austin Grant, who supposedly steals her luggage at the train depot. Imagine her shock when he step up behind the pulpit at her aunt's church to beg for donations to aid a tornado-stricken, Illinois town. When he reverend asks for volunteers for the mission trip, Jenny signs up, determined to expose Austin's nefarious deeds. What will he do with the congregation's money?

Through a past tragedy, Austin eyes are opened. Teamed with another minister, he's organizing a relief team for tornado victims. Yet, his plans are complicated when a fiery-eyed woman determines to make trouble for him.

A twist of faith throws Jenny and Austin together on the relief team. Yet, instead of revealing his thieving ways, she discovers his compassionate and forgiving heart. But Jenny has issues of her own. Nighmares of her father's abuse haunt her. Will Jenny relinquish bitterness through forgiveness to allow emotional healing? Or will she hold on to the negative emotions and forfeit a future with the man she loves? Find out when you read, "Journey To Forgiveness."

Check it out. Available in e-book format on November 14, 2008 at www.thewildrosepress.com. Click on "Coming Soon", then on Inspirational.

Available in print on February 20, 2009. Humorous, romantic, healing, and an exciting 340 pages.
© Copyright 2008 Laurean B (laurean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1455436-Blurb-for-Journey-To-Forgiveness