*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1456363-not-sure-yet
by Kerrie
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Horror/Scary · #1456363
this is a story I was thinking about writing. If you could give your input it would help.
    "Hey where's my phone" I said after getting out of the murky lake.
    "How am I supposed to know? Hey throw me my towel!" I threw her her towel and bent to look in my canvas bag when I realized I hadn't taken my phone out of my pocket.
    "Dang it! I think I dropped my phone in the lake."
    "Ouch! here." She handed me her phone then said. "Call it to make sure"
    "It's on vibrate. I'll never hear that."
    "Text it."
    "Good idea." I said, then typed 3 simple words.
                          ARE YOU THERE?
    "I don't hear anything. I guess there's one happy fish down..." I stopped. The phone I still held was vibrating. I clicked the recieve button and read.
                  WHERE ELSE WOULD I BE SWEETHEART.
    I was speachless. There had to be an explanation for this message. Jacie was obviously playing some kind of joke and I had to save myself from embarresment.
    "Okay give me my phone" I said confidently.
    "Codi, I would have given you your phone earlier if I had it. Are you okay?" I could tell by the tone of her voice that what she had said was no lie. I gulped.
    "You better take a look at this text."I leaned forward and handed her the phone.
    "Are you sure you had your phone when you got here. I mean there's no way the fish could have texted you."
  " Here I'll text them again and ask whose got my phone." I grabbed the phone back and flipped it open.
                      WHO IS THIS?
    I texted back. I wasn't long after that the phone vibrated again. I again clicked the recieve button and read.
                    KENNETH JEFFERY WILKINSON.
  I didn't recognize the name and decide to pay a visit to the police station where my father worked.

      "Hey, dad can I use one of those search engines for people?" I asked once I had arrived.
      "Depends on who your looking up. Then you can use on of those search engines for people." He said with a laugh.
      " Okay. His name is Kenneth Jeffery Wilkinson." He placed his hand on his side and asked "Is this some new boyfriend I should know about?"
      "Ah... no. can I use it" He looked me up and down before answering but in the end said I could. I sat down in front of the monitor and typed his name in. I couldn't believe what I saw after the search had been processed.

              NAME: Kenneth Jeffery Wilkinson
             
              BIRTH DATE: October 29, 1939

              MOTHER: Mary R. Wilkinson
              Birth: 2/ 26/ 17          Date of death: 6/ 03/ 62- Suicide

              FATHER: Johnathan J. Wilkinson
              Birth: 8/ 05/ 16          Date of death: 7/ 15/ 00- Heart attack

              SIBLINGS: Adam T. Wilkinson
                  Birth: 12/ 02/ 33    Date of death: 1/ 18/ 07- Car accident
                              Mary R. Wilkinson
                  Birth: 5/ 25/ 37      Date of death: 5/ 29/ 62-Beaten to death
                              Susan J. Wilkinson
                  Birth: 10/ 29/ 39    Date of death:------
                              Charles W. Wilkinson
                  Birth: 11/ 01/ 47    Date of death:------
                              Anna L. Wilkinson
                  Birth: 1/ 03/ 40      Date of death: Missing as of 2/ 07/ 59
                              Bethany T. Wilkinson
                  Birth: 6/ 18/ 44      Date of death:------

              DATE OF DEATH: January 20, 1954- Drown
I couldn't believe it I was being contacted by the dead.
                                  To be continued...
© Copyright 2008 Kerrie (kerrie45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1456363-not-sure-yet