*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1456859-The-100000-Year-Reign-of-the-Species
by Ned
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Educational · #1456859
Genome research suggests man reign is through

What if Abram, now Abraham, was just a very intelligent man with a need to promote morality in those he loved, and enslaved? He saw the folly of idol worship and with his incredible intelligence he created a being you can't hide from as you can the sun at night or the moon by day, much of the time. Men of genius come along very rarely, and men of genius with strong morals, yet a need for power, appear on the human landscape even less often. Einstein didn’t see an atomic bomb, he saw the immense hidden power of nature within its minutest elements. Abraham saw the need to worship a higher intelligence and to respect the home that it had created for all. He knew no more of it than any today, but he created a being that all of the Abrahamic Faith now follow.

Perhaps the United States was formed with such a consideration, yet still enslaving those it chose to. A god-like country; a concept greater than the least of its parts; a worldly village of laws to lead the world on a brave new path. As Abrams dream too is now facing the extinction of the species, so too is the American dream, only sooner.
© Copyright 2008 Ned (bodwin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1456859-The-100000-Year-Reign-of-the-Species