*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457323-The-Dinner-Party
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1457323
This is about to friends seeing each other at a dinner party & the passion that rekindle.
It was toward the end of summer and my friends, Phillip and Tina, wanted to have a formal dinner party. They talked to me for weeks about it and wanted me to attend. I was hesitant because it was not my "cup of tea". The whole idea of getting dressed up and carrying on empty conversations did not entice me at all, but I finally gave in and agreed to attend.

The entire time that I was getting ready that night, I played the entire evening in my head. I would stand around and talk to people I barely knew or did not know at all. I would say something to offend someone or have a moment of total stupidity. Before I knew it I was ready and standing in front of my mirror gazing at myself. I thought I looked enticing. I had on a black cocktail dress that was sleeveless and had v- neckline in the front and the back. The length of the dress came just above my knees. At that moment, I could tell that the trips to the tanning salon were paying off, since I was not wearing any stockings. Hell, I didn't even wear panties because I didn't want to worry about the lines.

I continued to gaze at my appearance. I pulled my hair back in the front with swisspers of hair along the side framing my face. I loosely put my hair up in the back with a twist. I used little makeup for tonight's party--a little around the eyes and some lipstick. My tan took care of the rest. I actually looked damn good and I thought I was glowing. To complete my ensemble, I wore my black, open-toed shoes with the two and a half inch heels. I have long legs and I believe that they looked longer in these shoes. My calves looked really toned and muscular also. I wondered why I never wore these shoes before.

I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. I stopped by the mirror in the foyer, for one more glance to make sure I looked all right. As I walked out the door and onto the porch, the neighbors on each side of me were out in their yards. One of them kept staring at me and his wife nudged him. The other neighbor had a broom in his hand and he dropped it. I knew then that I was looking ready for the party.

I arrive at Tina and Phillips. I parked my car and noticed about 30 other cars. The only thing that went through my mind was that this was not a small dinner party. If all were couples, then that was 60 people in their house. I suddenly became nervous, but I forged on.Instead of just walking in as usual, I rang the doorbell. Phillip came to the door and opened it. He was all smiles and said hello. He leaned in, kissed me on the cheek, moved aside and invited me in. He stood there and looked me over. His smile became bigger and complimented on “cleaning up” so well. I just smiled and entered the main room to face the demons standing around.

As I entered the room, several eyes were on me. The women looked and made their observations and opinions about me. The men looked and had fantasies dancing in their eyes. I scanned the room to see if I knew any one, but I didn’t. Then I looked for Tina, hoping she would rescue me Just my luck, I could not find her.


I went into the room of people and walked over to the bar. I made me a White Russian and just stood there. Several couples walked up and made small talk. All around me were couples and I really felt out of place. So many people were there that I do not think I saw everyone. I made do with my drink until Phillip and Tina said that dinner was ready. Everyone entered into the great room where tables were set. The eating commenced and I quietly made my way to the kitchen. I sat in there and ate with the catering staff. The bad thing was that I was not even missed….not even by Tina and Phillip.

After some time had passed, I made my way back to the bar and made me another drink. Several of the men came over and talked to me. They were very polite and seem to be interested in my status. Every one of them wanted to know if I was in a relationship. Then several did give me their number.

Finally, I got one more drink. By now, my nerves were calm and I began to mingle. My shyness was gone and I was actually having a great time. I laughed, talked and even flirted. I became the life of the party. It is too bad that it took three White Russians to get me out of my shyness.

After an hour of this, I graciously excused myself to go outside and have a cigarette. I stood alone with my back to the door and my eyes looked off into the distance ... lost in thought, I felt the touch of two hands on my shoulders that pulled me back against a hard body. Lips that were hot kissed my neck slowly. I should have pulled away ... but it was a familiar touch. I knew who this was, but it was from my past. I tried to turn around and meet the eyes of this man, but I didn't, I couldn't.

His lips continued to kiss my neck slowly. He paused occasionally for me to feel his hot breath against me. His hands slowly rubbed my shoulders and he moved them down the sides of my body. My breathing became faster and harder. I wanted more of what he offered.

He spoke slowly, clearly and deeply in my ear. He said, "I have watched you all night from a distant. I watch the movement of your body; the way you tilted your head; the form of your lips as you spoke every word. As in the past when you are relaxed, your passion shows in all that you do. I want you in the way I have had you in the past." Chills ran down my spine and that "feeling" was deep in my soul and my womanhood.

At that moment, I wanted him. My pussy throbbed. I raised my dress so slightly and I started massaging my clit. His hand touched my hand and he slightly pressed as he helped me play with my pussy. My fingers and his fingers entered my pussy and we began to fuck my womanhood nice and slow. As we got faster, deeper and harder, he began to nibble on my neck. I began to cum, wanting to scream out the pleasure I felt but couldn't for I did not want the other guest to hear.

As I am finished with my wondrous pleasure and feeling, we heard the door open. We could not finish at that time what we had started. We went in and mingled with the others. Our eyes met often. The desire and passion that we felt for each other flowed across the room. His date noticed it and she latched onto him and held on tightly the rest of the evening.

The evening was winding down and the anticipation had grown between us. His date sensed this and she wanted to leave. She let everyone know that she wanted to go home and seduce him. I just looked her in the eyes and smiled as if I knew something she didn't. That unnerved her and she insisted on leaving at that moment.

I watched them leave and got that last look of the want and desire in his eyes.  I glanced at him with disappointed eyes. I knew what we had started earlier would never be finished. I gave them time to leave and then I said my “thank yous” and “good byes”. I walked to my car and I got in and just sat there. I reflected on what had happened and what could have happened. I was aroused and disappointed at the same time. My desires ignited and I did not want to be alone. I knew I was aroused because my windows had fogged up.

I started my car, cleared the windows, and proceeded home. I tried to make myself forget about what was almost, but I couldn't. As I drove, I pulled my dress up enough so I could play with my pussy as I drove. It was feeling so good and as I pulled in my drive way and put the car into park, I leaned my seat back and fucked my pussy with my fingers. I released so hard that I began to moan loudly. I wasn't worried about anyone hearing me or seeing me. It was about 2 am in the morning. Everyone in my neighborhood was asleep and didn't have a clue of their surroundings. I finished my release and removed my fingers to taste what had just transpired.  I adjusted my clothing before I got out of the car and I got the feeling of being watched. I looked at the front door step and there sat my friend from the party.

I slowly got out of the car. As I did, he looked at me with those dark, mysterious eyes and our eyes locked. I walked up to him, my stare never faltered. He never glanced down. His eyes locked onto my eyes; he grabbed my hand and he sucked my fingers to taste what he had missed. Without anything said, I took my hand back and brushed past him to walk up the steps. As I put the key in the door to unlock it, he began to unzip my dress and he ran his fingers lightly down my spine. As I started to step inside the door way, he wrapped his arms around me and held me right at the door way. He kissed the back of my neck and down my spine. He wanted the world to see. He reached inside my dress and ran his strong, masculine hands to my breast. He rubbed my breast and teased my nipples. Then he told me to walk inside the door way and as I did, he dropped my dress to the floor as he closed the door.

He looked at my nude body and assessed what I felt at that very moment. I stood there in all my glory, my nipples hard and my pussy wet, and I wanted the next thing to happen.The light from the lamp shown on my womanhood and my wetness was clear. He pulled me close to him and leaned down just enough that our lips should have met and a kiss of life time should have happened, but it didn't.

He pulled away so slightly and said, “Tell me you want me. Tell me you want to cum more and more for me. Tell me that you want me to taste you every time and tell me that you want me to take you like never before. Tell me of your passions, desires, lust, needs and wants.”

I began to tremble and could not speak a word. He made my passions and desires move to a level that was indescribable.  I leaned in and began to kiss him fully on the mouth. My tongue parted his lips and entered to meet his. We made love with our mouths. My womanhood felt each touch of his lips and tongue. My juices flowed and I ached all the way through to feel him enter me.

He slowly lowered me to the floor and gently placed my body on the rug. He looked me in the eyes while his fingers gently ran from my neck, across my tits, my stomach and down to my slit. Chills ran all over me. My breast felt full but continued to swell. My nipples hard and extended out more than I knew they could. He leaned in towards my chest and I felt his hot breath on my tits. I wanted to the touch of his lips on my hard nipples. He never came in closer; he just hovered and teased me. My breathing was deep and I reached to pull him into me

He moved away from me and said, “No. I want you to cum without a touch from you or me. I want your imagination and desire to drive you to your release.”

He continued to tease me. His lips near my nipples and his hand close to my pussy. My mind was in overdrive and my body so much more. Then he sat back and I could see his hard thick cock. He stood at attention and the clear fluid of his precum glistened all around the head. I began to clinch the muscles in my pussy and grind my ass into the floor. He began to moan at the sight of me  and his precum was oozing all over his head. Then I released and I moaned uncontrollably. The juices flowed out of me like a river. I was surprised when I saw cum squirt from him and onto his stomach. Then another stream of his hot juices squirted again all over him. This was a first for me and I believed that it was for him too.

Afterwards, he leaned in and kissed me. He kissed me slowly and passionately; he  savored each moment and touch. He held my hand and helped me up. We went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Then he went back to the foyer and got dressed. I was bewildered and it was apparent on my face. He looked at me and smiled before he spoke.

He leaned in, kissed me, and said, “I want us to wait a few days to continue this. I want your passions and desires to build to no end.”

Then he walked out the door.
© Copyright 2008 Carolina Kitty (kittysc40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457323-The-Dinner-Party