*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459021-The-Key-to-Knowhere
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Emotional · #1459021
Book in progress.Life experiences told through strange interpretations of the imagination.
Introduction: What does "The Key to Knowhere" mean?

Know: As I venture into the deep universe that is my mind, I first come across the word Knowledge. Knowledge is the power that your brain is capable of. The brain holds many ideas, some that are never explored by human kind. I search deeply into my brain in which creates my mind. Mindset haunts many. A mindset is explained very simply: What a persons views are on life. A mindset haunts many, because when people set their mind to s certain criteria, then they limit them self to one view on life. I have NO mindset. My mind is constantly being changed because of different adventures I encounter in life. Daily my mind changes about everything. Yes, I do have certain ideas that I believe fully in, but I'm always open for a new explanation to anything. This makes my knowledge very powerful because my brain is constantly accepting new information. This is where the word "Know" come from in my title.

Where: Am I simply a anonymous person in this world covered in an ocean of population? Do I live in a world where I do not belong? Where was i created and how? Many questions that makes a person wonder Where am I, Where did I come from, Where will I go? Simplistic questions with no real answer. Where, is the question that all want to conquer. I have thought about all these questions multiple times in my short life i call a question in itself. I will explain all my views on this subject. The word "Where" is a main topic in "The Key to Knowhere" that is why i included it in my title.

The Key: Many think a key will go to somewhere. Why would a Key be created if it lacked a object to open. "The Key" in my title does not exactly mean a physical key, although you could place this key into the answers of life. Everything has a Key meaning of why it was created or invented. The Key i write about is the key to life. Also the key explains what opens the mind.

Chapter 1: The End's Beginning.

A child is born, then a hand from the heavens slaps down on him as though he has done something wrong. Its for the good of the child, the soul feels. But who gave the right to him to lay his coarse latex covered hand on this child. Those surrounding him give praise for the abuse. Its for the good because without this action the child would not have his first breath. Now the time has come to pass the screaming child to his bearer. She smiles. Time has been spent on the preparation of this situation. All around this new child are the people that will fill their hearts full of love. The family and loved ones hearts beat faster than the new born as they wonder what will become of him in the future. So many ideas pass through minds of all the individuals present. All seem complete, no complications, a new life is perfect. As the child is passed around, all seem happy. Does a new life bring happiness to the past blood lines? Many believe so. It is certain that if this life was to be taken then sadness would fill all the hearts that are now full of joy. This is the beginning, the start of the ending. When a chapter in a life begins, another ends. That in its self is quite depressing, but one close to end would appreciate a new life to begin, correct? As clouds cover the sky after a beautiful day, the day ends, yet when sunrise appears then a new beginning is expected. Why are beginnings so beautiful yet endings bring sadness. A beautiful ending is, in my mind, more elegant than a expected beginning. Those who suffer from continuous black days never seem to get their beginning. Future days will come, look up at the sky and know one day your beautiful end will come and another beginning will follow.

Chapter 2: Yesterday's Tomorrow

Was today lost in the reflection of what we call yesterday? I don't believe so. Unless during the actions of my life, I was found to have no sorrow for what one would believe to be the predicate to come. You say, who cares? Obviously your blinded by your own ignorance. To not be responsible for today. That is saying you cannot effect what tomorrow holds for one. Yes our end may not be a drop-down menu of many selections to choose, but why think about end when yesterday's tomorrow is present. Live for today, and you will seek destiny of another kind. The one who lives fully and happily will grown to lengths unimaginable. A life can be effected by what happens in every second of existence. A walk down a lonely street, you don't believe has any effect on any type of life. But what you don't see is the family in the cold dark corner, striving to be as professional as the person they see blinding them with confidence. You have made an impact on the father figure that strengthens him to crawl from his deep dark depression to strive to become something other than what his past has reflected. He gets his act together being able to at least feed this family that fills his heart with joy each and every today. Although you believe you had no effect on the worlds revolutions, your quite incorrect. Now the man that was effected by the simple walking down the lonely street accomplished by yourself. He becomes the next generation of population to change this world. And today is the day to change if you believe as though you want to change. If you feel change, it will come. A person cannot hold them self back from making a change for the good, unless they fill their veins with sin and rot from the world they see everyday. It just takes one second to change. Set your mind and be brilliant. Don't drown in the pool of disgusting actors that drawn on their face and become what you believe to be perfect. Because what your seeing is a fake soul that will only fall from the dizziness of life. Spinning and Spinning from constantly going around in circles in life. One's life should not revolve around one action every single minute of existence. Always be prepared for a new beginning. After every Yesterday's Today, there is a Yesterdays Tomorrow, which is today, always live on.

Chapter 3: "The Perfect Stranger"

Hello....(slight pause)....Hello. This is the beginning. What is to come from this gesture? No one knows exactly, but one wonders. So next is numerous questions. The correct order of these questions and answers will determine the fate of this discussion. In a situation which one laughs from deep inside then smiles. Success! What has just happened? A perfect stranger, you ask. That answer will come in time. A blank mind is filled with emotion, but does the other party understand fully what they have accomplished for the blank one? Not exactly. The receiver of thanks appears offline as though she is here only for him. A slight confidence is imagined, but not present. During difficult times a simple compliment can change the world. A perfect stranger appears from the invisible. Many believe that one cannot receive joy from another that is not loved, but love shall come from one who has not loved instead of one that is in love. Awareness of feelings is key. Shall the person in their darkest point look up from this hole that they have placed their self in and reach out for help, or should they wait for the hand of another to reach for them. Inside their mind there will be no hands today, but why look for tomorrow to bring strength to grasp the hand that may or may not be drawn to you. Tomorrow always looks better but why not today. Hold your hand high so people may see you, and then they will reach for you. If you don't seem as though you need help then help is not received. By holding your hands high, one will believe that your accepting of another's hand, and at this time you will be pulled from this hole, free of darkness. You reach...Hello.(slight pause)...Hello.... Open your eyes, yes it may hurt at first because your not use to the brightness of happiness. You will soon adapt and your eyes will be free to glance at all that has been around you, so close, yet out of grasp. In a hole, one cannot see happiness, but now one can see all that others have spoke about. Your now different, warm inside, the outside feels much different then a deep dark hole. Your first smile. It hurts slightly, but then the pain is no more, and you dont want to stop smiling because your afraid of the pain of frowning. Joy feels the soul. Your surrounded by perfect strangers, and greeted by the one whose hand pulled you from the darkness. A simple smile from both, then a new day appears.

Chapter 4: Numb

Words pass through my body. Numb. Please let me feel as though this means something. It doesn't, tell me again, I want this to hurt. I cry, but not because of pain. Its almost as though my body has a tolerance to all feelings that make one depressed. Depression is not an option. Although at time its needed. Let me feel hurt once more. Denied. I beg for some sort of feeling. None given. Do i deserve to be numb? No answer. Just for one second let me feel like I have before. At the time I never wanted to feel that way, but now I cant feel anything. Push me down, I get up. No harm done, Thank you. I thank one for trying to break this spell. Every time I want to feel any emotion I'm denied. This is the time to forget about feelings and take advantage of being numb. So I run and hide, and tell myself I'm scarred again. Will it be over soon or am i forever numb. One will come and bless me with feeling, until then whats to come. Hurt everyone and have all my karma built up until I'm no longer numb. Then when I have feeling I'm hurt again then numb once more. Its a pattern of destruction. Should I look forward to this never ending cycle of numbness and hurt. How long can one person hurt then feel numb to everything until someone breaks the numbness to make me hurt again. Do i need a healer? Does one exist? Please save me from myself! I destroy all around me because I'm numb to their feelings as well. I'm not able to actually feel their happiness because I'm numb. Forgive me Please! I do not belong in this world of feelings, although I pray to become part of the population. Granted...? Am I? Of course you would grant my wish of encountering others that have feelings. Encourage me to wishful think daily. Surround me with happiness and depression and laughter only because you know I am numb to all three. I will distance myself from all feelings of others, in the process none will be hurt. In the past many have already felt my numbness and have healed. Is it because of my actions that brought this upon myself. I do believe so. I look back in pity begging many to have forgiveness but one wonders is this a selfish action? Maybe so. If I had never felt numb then would i be asking others for forgiveness? Highly doubt my question. So how am i cured. One easy way. Make those around you experience their feelings to the fullest. Once one has accomplished this task then others are willing to share feelings with one. Once enough feelings are shared then numbness will disappear. The happiness of people around you is the key to your happiness. Your on the right track, continue, never give up. One that brings joy to others will no longer be numb.

Chapter 5: Ocean of Tears
I have to find a way out here, I'm lost and terrified of what will become of me if I'm not found. It is my own destiny to find the Forever. I can feel the breeze that surrounds my soul. Very cold, but warmth feels my body as i get closer. Are these the flames of hell that feel me with warmth, or is this the love of the one what is secretly telling me to come closer. I'm confused. Do I turn away and never see myself searching in this direction ever again. Will i make a horrible choice and fine the incorrect place of where i shall my myself to sleep. Its not an option to stop and wonder which way to go. I must choose now. Do not let my tears touch the ground. The tides of tears may lead to astray. The ocean of sadness seems to take you faster to destination of unknown. Shall I stop and be taken in by the under toe that is madness. I think to myself, i know how to swim, but are my arms strong enough to paddle my way through the darkness of night. If I wait to long, I will never be able to see the light that guides me through this universe. Ive waited to long to quit and let my fate be managed by the factors from which I cannot control. Life has smacked me in the face and now the intense pressure has changed my direction. I have no guide map to life that shows the exact destination in which i am to find. Shall i flip a coin and let the odds decide my direction. I have no choice, Head i keep going straight, tails I turn around. I flip. As the coin enters the cold air, a gust of wind takes the coin to a place I'll never enter. Is this a sign that i shall venture after this coin or shall I decide on my own which way to go. I have no time to think, the tears that I have shed begin to make waves that are almost unbearable to my body, I must swim now. As i wade through these tears I think about my past and wonder how Ive found myself in this situation. Has sadness brought me to this point in my life, or is the one setting an example of me to all others. The one has made me strong enough to bear this high tides so I clear my mind and swim. After hours of swimming my body lets out, I begin to panic as I think of drowning in my own tears. I notice Ive cried so much much that my eyes hurt and my body is dehydrated and cannot produce one more tear. I feel warmth surrounding me. I look to the sky as I hold my breath and try to float on what I call confidence. I seem to actually be floating my way to happiness. I think for a moment, will I be able to survive by confidence, or will i realize that this is not real and awake from the worse dream imaginable. I pinch myself repeatidly. I do not wake. This is no dream but reality. What I thought is emotion has taken the best of me. I smile. Happiness shall guide me to the Forever and there i will feel the warmth of the one surrounding me. I have finally figured out that hells flames do not warm you, yet they fill you with coldness, the same feeling I felt as i swam across the ocean of sadness drowning in the tears I have shed. The warmth dries up the ocean that had once made me fear my life, and there beside my feet is the coin that I shall flip again to see what direction I now shall go. And whatever direction it shall lead me, I will never be drowned by sadness or tears, and only filled with the warmth of happiness.

Chapter 6: "The Lost, Found"
Have I lost myself in what we call this cruel world, or have I now found myself. We all seem to be lost then found numerous times in our life. Must we be lost to then be found, or shall we be found to then be lost. This is a lifelong question we all have major concern with. I have long been lost, along with others, but if we are all lost then who shall find us in this world of vastness. And if we are all lost then how shall someone that cannot find their way be able to guide us in our direction? Who shall answer these questions? Seek out to a greater being for answers? If so, then there will be no answer only a chance to find an answer. A Quote once said, "When you pray for Courage, God doesn't give you courage, he gives you a chance to be courageous."Which answers my question of who will answer my question. No one, but ourselves. We are the key to being found from the vast population of the lost. Only when a person finds thyself, then will they be found. When will you know that you have found yourself, you ask. When the time has come for you to be found, I answer, and that time is again decided by yourself. A person cannot find them self until their ready to actually find out what they are truly inside. A person will always remain lost if they do not truly know where they stand in life. Those who stand strong and believe in thyself are found. Few people are found, but they realize they were no longer lost the second they were found. Those who are found, always strive to also find the lost. Helping the lost may sometimes result in forever lostness, where one soul believe they will never be found, because they do not believe they can find themselves alone, when that is the key to being found. When trying to help a lost one focus on helping the situation, not on the fact that you yourself has been found. This drives the lost to believe you are placing yourself in a higher standard than the lost. To truly help a lost one, simply make them think of a happier state of mind, by recollecting of greater times, but without bringing up milestones that have brought upon this lostness. When happiness has been reached this opens the door to realization that they can and will find thyself. Once finding yourself you believe you are then found and remain found. This is the beginning of you end. You will soon be lost again. Washed away by the mindless self indulgence that you have brought to yourself without even realizing. Do not fall victim to once being lost then found then lost again. Once found, continue to believe in yourself that way you will no longer be lost. One that is lost, will then be found, but only by thyself, and by thyself be lost again, to only be found by their self once again. It is your choice, and your choice only, to find your true self inside of you, and your choice to continue on with good after you have found yourself so you are not to be lost again.
© Copyright 2008 Aloysius Writer (a.writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459021-The-Key-to-Knowhere