*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460445-A-Spys-movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1460445
A female spy loses cover.
Sam was driving her car back from visiting her friends place, she kept looking around, she knew something wasn't right, Sam could feel it in her body. Sam drove carefully down the highway singing along with the music when she felt something hit her shoulder, she ignored it as she saw the windshield shatter, she screamed and kept control of the car. Sam finally got the car under control and she eased the car to a stop, she sat breathing heavily, trying to calm down when she felt the pain in her shoulder, she looked down and saw the blood coming from her shoulder. She reached a hand up and touched it, a hole was there and she probed inside it and felt the bullet. She groaned and pushed the pain back and started the car and drove off. She then picked up her phone and dialed triple zero then one and waited for someone to pick up.

"hello,Mycon Imaging, Meg speaking" A woman said on the other end.

"This is Mika. I've been found, code zero need assistance as i'm shot in the left shoulder, bullet still lodged in and im currently driving west on highway 5." Sam said into the phone and she hung up and concentrated on the her driving. She didn't want to crash and die after being shot.

The woman at the other end listened and before Mika had finished she had already sent the code through to the boss. She sat back and continued to file her paper work her part of the job done.

Sam could feel herself starting to lose consciousness from the loss of blood but she pushed it back and kept driving, if she stopped he would find her and kill her.

The Boss stood up and started shouting out to the others to get their gear ready they were needed by Mika. She was injured and still on the move. He gathered his things together and ran out of the building onto the roof and got into the waiting helicopter. It was going to take him about 20 minutes to get to her. He just hoped he got there on time.

Sam was now starting to veer of the road as she was blacking out, she turned the music up louder hoping that would help keep her going.

Twenty minutes later the Boss looked around and spotted the car they were looking for, it was in a ditch, and was rolled, he signaled for the pilot to land on the road. When the chopper was grounded he jumped out and looked around taking his gun out then moved in closer to look in the car, hoping she was still alive but when he looked it was empty. There was blood everywhere.

Sam was unconscious, she had crashed then gotten out then crawled away from the site and lost consciousness from the loss of blood.

The rest of the crew started looking around and one of them found a blood trail and followed it until he came across Mika's body, he called out "Found her Boss" the Boss ran over followed by the medic. The medic bent down and looked at her and then said "only injury that i can see without tests is the bullet hole."

"So she is alive?" The Boss confirmed, looking at Mika's body. The medic nodded and got to work.

The boss was relieved.

"Cut! Ok everyone thats a good rehearsal. I would like to run through that scene again please." The director called from behind the camera man.
© Copyright 2008 Wintershea (wintershea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460445-A-Spys-movie