*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1462567-The-Willow-of-Night
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1462567
An old magical willow tree outside Amiee's new house.
  Amiee never thought this day could not get any worse. She just moved in with her Aunt and Uncle after her parents funeral. She rememberd that day all too well. The call came around 2 in the morning. Amiee was spending the night at her best friend Beth's house. Beth and Amiee have been Best Friends since First grade! They were spending the last week before school started together. They were getting ready to start middle school. The call came and woke the whole house up. Beth's Father, Daniel, came into her room with tears running down his eyes and told me that my parents were gone. They were supposed to call their friends when they got home from an after hour club. They never did. So, my parents friends drove over to my house and found our car in the driveway and the door open. They thought that my parents forgot to shut the door. So, they went inside and tried to turn on the lights. For some odd reason the lights would not work. So, the friends yelled their names. No answer. So, they called the police. No one was found. It has been four weeks and the search is over. My dads brother and wife thought someone took them. They wanted to put this all behind. So a funeral was put on. I thought that I could live with Beth. But my uncle said it would be better if I lived with him and his wife in a different state. When I got to my Aunt and uncles house, I knew something would happen. Like something bad. I just got up to my room when I saw this old looking tree. It looked like it has been here since the 1890's. I opened the window. I tried to touch the tree but I could not reach. So, I shut the window and explored the house. I have never been here before. I really have never seen my Aunt and Uncle since their big move. They have a BIG mansion. Anyway, as I went down the hallway, I heard someone Knocking on my window.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
© Copyright 2008 Audrey Shablonski (horsieluver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1462567-The-Willow-of-Night