*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464032-Willing-to-teach
Rated: E · Other · Self Help · #1464032
God is willing to teach, but are we available for what he has for us?
Heavenly Father, you have much to show us.  Help us to be open to the beauty of life and your love for us.  Sitting in the man-made courtyard on a perfect day, I can see, hear and feel things I don't normally.  The day is perfect in temperature with blue sky caressing the trees like a reassuring mother.

The disciples were right there with your Son for 3 years  He taught them everything, but by in large, they didn't get it.  They thought your kingdom was run by power and force--like every other Kingdom on earth.  This is all they had ever seen or heard of.

Heavenly Father, we can see and hear everything and know nothing.  There is more to life that what we see and hear.  In the disciples most pressing time, your Son said "My peace I give you.  It is a peace that goes beyond all understanding."  Maybe they started to get it than, but even if they didn't, you would give them ample opportunities to practice.

Thank you for telling me that my Faith is more important that what I see and hear.  My faith is what I live. It is my relationship to you as Lord of the universe.  It is the assurance and peace that comes with sunlight streaming through branches on a perfect day.

Help me to live my Faith in good times and bad under the touch of your hand, even when circumstances would say you are far away.  Thank you that you are willing to teach
© Copyright 2008 Michaelmountain:spring hope (frontierman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464032-Willing-to-teach