*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464242-Darkness
Rated: E · Chapter · Dark · #1464242
The Queen of Aratium is released and forced into a human body.
Prologue

The man’s name was Jake Rivers, a greedy man that would do anything for money, a man that nobody trusted.
But this was different. Way different. Usually people didn’t really trust him but this was something else.
Especially for Jake Rivers. He usually always knew what he was doing but today was different. He had no idea what was going to happen to the girls that he had kidnapped.
But he knew better than to ask questions about his client’s motives. Actually he really didn’t care. The only thing that he cared for was the money. He didn’t care if it was horrible or gruesome he would do it and that was what he did.
Jake’s job was to kidnap five females between the ages of sixteen to twenty years old. All five females were of different races and social status. He made sure of that.
He brought them one by one, each one being knocked out by a very powerful gas. After all five females were knocked out the strange men disappeared. Just as they left a man arrived, and with him were three people, two males and a female.
“Thank you for you services Jack Rivers.” The man said to him. “How much money do I owe you?” the man asked Jake.
“Sir you owe me 100 million dollars.” Was Jake’s answer.
“Oh I do.” He frowned but the frown quickly turned into a smile.
“Fred, escort our businessman away and pay him the money that we owe him.” The man said to the female.
“Yes sir.” she replied sweetly. “Mr. Rivers follow me.” she added walking away. Jake followed her until they reached their destination. It was outside the building where the garage could be seen.
“So, Fred, where is my money?” Jake asked her. She pulled out a gun.
“Right here Jake.” she responded and pulled the trigger using only one bullet to kill the man. “Perfect.” She smiled to herself before taking out a match. This match was a different match. Her boss had gotten this from Aratium many years ago. She struck the match and the body quickly ignited. Then it turned into ashes fire just like that. The body turned into ashes.
When this had occurred Fred scooped the ashes into a small container that she had with her.
After Fred was done with the job she went back to where her boss was.
“Good job Fred. That was terrific just terrific. That was the last thing we need to summon the essence from Aratium.
“But boss she only needs one body why do we have five?” Fred asked him.
He didn’t answer this at all in fact he was too busy getting ready for the ritual.
“Fred, do you have Jake’s ashes with you?” Her boss asked her. Fred didn’t answer him instead she just took out the container that held Jake’s ashes in it and gave it to the boss.
“Perfect.” he said with a huge grin on his face. He sprinkled on the ashes on the big silver circle that Steven and Sean had drawn on the floor. Then he lit the circle on fire. Then the boss closed his eyes, but then opened it again. “Steven, Sean and Fred close your eyes. If you don’t it close your eyes the ritual won’t work and if we fail then we will have to wait ten thousand years to get a chance like this again. Obviously we will be dead by then.”
They all obeyed him without saying a word. He then began the summoning ritual. It took thirty minutes for him to chant the summoning because it was three different languages Latin, French, and an unknown language that only the boss knew.
When it was over all four of them opened their eyes but didn’t move for fear that the portal would close. At first nothing happened but then something began to occur. The circle of Aratium began to crack, knocking out the fire.
“Look she is finally coming the essence of Aratium is finally coming to the human realm.
“But boss, this is her first time in a human being’s body. But boss I thought that she doesn’t…” Sean began to say but was quickly killed by the boss.
“Does anyone else have anything to say?” he asked the other two. But they shook their heads at this.
Satisfied, the boss turned his attention back to the cracked circled. Pure energy began leaking out of the circle. The energy was powerful and terrible but beautiful at the same time, the most beautiful thing that they had ever seen in their lives.
This was the essence of the queen of Aratium- pure energy that needed a body to be useful but also a being that many other beings chose to forget. But who could blame them? She was a very untrustworthy being and many would rather die than meet her.
The boss was different. First he was human and second this essence could give him what he wanted. And there was no way that this could be ruined.
“Hmm, boss why isn’t she moving?” Steven asked him. “I mean she is just not moving.”
“I know. I am going to force her into each one of the five female bodies until she stays in one of them but if the essence rejects the body then that body is gone forever. It is no longer usable for anyone not even the host.” retorted the boss. “Now it is time for the constraining to begin.”
The first female was the youngest female; the seventeen years old black girl. Steven drew the circle around her and the boss chanted the constraining spell.
As the boss was chanting the essence was trying to escape but that couldn’t. The spell was forcing her into the girl’s body. Ten minutes later she lost the fight. She was in the girl’s body.
After it was over the boss sat down on the floor clearly exhausted due to the events that had just occurred Steven and Fred looked at their boss and then at the body.
“Good job.” the boss congratulated them. “Now we wait for the essence to take over the body which will probably take an hour.”
“Why would it take an hour?” Asked Steven.
“Processing the body would take ten seconds but recovering her powers in that human’s body would take longer than that. She fits perfectly in that body and that is a good thing. Let’s leave and come back later so that the essence can do her job.” Said the boss to his minions.
They agreed, and with their boss they left the essence do it’s job.

© Copyright 2008 SEI Lin (firestorm56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464242-Darkness