*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464563-Early-Morning
Rated: E · Prose · Personal · #1464563
There is something unique about the twilight hours of the early morning.

         There is something unique about the twilight hours of the early morning. Its hard to describe the sight of the sun as it barely touches the horizon and seamlessly floats across the pale blue sky. The day seems to start with a new sense of beginning and promise.


         It makes you want to sit back and watch the bright pale light filter through your glass window.  As you sit there, there’s a small smile playing on the corners of your mouth for you, and the morning have an important secret. Both of you know that life is not made of trials and tribulations, but beautiful moments like this that capture the very essence of time. It is a moment of serenity, of tranquility, of hope. Untainted by problems or conflict; undaunted by the next few hours that will fade away into the dark evening.


         The only appropriate thing is to share with those around you.
© Copyright 2008 LdyPhoenix (ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464563-Early-Morning