*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1465237-Desiring-To-Think-Of-A-Good-God
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1465237
Desiring to think of a good God.
Do you desire to think of a good God.

Let's look at the idea of a good God. To think of a good God would be to think the following things.

Every time a child is born, comes into this world, God creates a star in the sky for the child to say that the human being he has created is eternal.

If one person has a guardian angel, I hope all people have guardian angels.

That as God exists, a person should have a friend sometime, as it is possible for a person to find a friend sometime as God exists. If a person lives a lonely lifetime without having a friend, as God exists, it is possible for such a person to find a friend in another lifetime as God can provide eternal life after death.

Or if a person lives a portion of a lifetime as a lonely person without having a friend, it is possible, as God exists, for such a person to find a friend in this lifetime and so have an eternal friend as God can provide eternal life.

Some people live lonely lives and don't have friends and die. A good God who has the power to create the reality of heaven after death would ensure that such people do have friends in another lifetime, in another world. What's the point in living, what’s the point in being created as an existing human being by God, if you never have a friend or friends

Some people live happy lives and have friends but there is death. A good God would ensure that such people are reunited with their family and friends after death.

If there is a good God then he would ensure that lonely people who never had a friend in a lifetime would have a friend sometime, in another lifetime.

If you do desire to think of a good God, then you don't believe in hell, eternal damnation, or in being isolated from God's power, and you should therefore agree that God's power should be shared with all people.

I don't believe in hell, I desire to think of a good God, that God's power should be shared with all people, and that it therefore should be heaven for everyone, for all people.
© Copyright 2008 truesocialist (truesocialist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1465237-Desiring-To-Think-Of-A-Good-God