*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1466704-Through-My-Boring-Eyes
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Other · #1466704
This is the story of my life.
First of all, this is my testimony. My story of all the things I've gone through so far in my life. I am 15 years old about to turn 16 this september 2008. I have changed all the names in this book but I would like to tell you that this is all true. I have not exaggerated or stretched this at all. I hope that this book will help others to learn what not to do and what happens in life sometimes. That there is somebody there for you, no matter what.


I was raised catholic. I was baptized catholic. I started out with a mom and dad. Two years later brought my brother. I moved from house to house because we always needed a bigger house for my family. I started going to a specific house with my brother and my dad. My brother and I would sit in the car, while my dad went inside for a while. He would come back after spending some time in the condo and then we would go home or finish our arrends. I found my parents fighting almost every night. When I was six my father moved out of my house. I kept questioning my mother when he will be coming back and why has he left. She just brushed off my questions and tried to hide the pain I gave her when I asked these questions. When I was seven the divorce was final. Then a woman named Mary came into mine and my brother's lives. She was the woman my father cheated on my mother with. I tried to ignore her and move on with my life. My dad was living with his mother. When we would spend time with him we would go over there and be bored out of our minds. While my brother was treated with respect and love. I was treated like an ugly stepchild. My grandmother hated girls, even her own daughter. My dad would constantly ignore me and play games with my brother. I loved my mother dearly though. She paid attention to me and loved me more than anything in the world. My brother and I attended catholic school in south redford. The uniforms disgusted me and made me look like a fat pig. I had no morals and was always compared to my younger brother. He was always better than me. We would get into fights...and not normal fights but fist fights. I wouldn't fight back. I only sat there letting him bite me, beat me and choke me. Until I was crying with blood all over anytime would I run away. I never wanted to hurt him or stop him. I would just let him take his anger out on me. My mother brought home one day a guy. His name was Steve Heady. I can remember back to this day what he was wearing and the way he moved and spoke. We got along at first but as time went by he started to learn that I was way over my head in life. I started stealing when I was only 9 years old. I would steal everything. I got caught and had to return the items. Luckily they didn't press charges. When I was about 11 my dad and Mary anounced that she was pregnant. By this time my dad had moved out of his mother's house and him and Mary had moved in together. Me and my brother were forced to switch from house to house part time every week. The shared time was not equal and it made no difference to us. At first, we were only meant to see our dad a couple nights a week and only for a few hours. This had obviously changed. My mom and Steve became serious and we moved out north into the country. We moved to milford. We brought mine and my brother's two cats with us. Toka and Angel. Angel was mine and I loved her to death. When I was younger I had a dog named Queenie. She was my golden retriever. She was my best friend. One day I came home and she was stolen. Her chain was unhooked and the gate was unlocked. I cried for hours. My mom and I went searching and no luck. She was gone. So, back to moving to milford. I ended up going to Hartland Intermediate School. For 5th and 6th graders. I fit in just fine. By now, Mary became my stepmother and I had a little brother named Brian. He was blonde and blue eyes. Now he didn't look like my brother. I am puerto rican. Brown eyes, brown hair. He was only my half brother but i loved him like my whole.
© Copyright 2008 Godstool (iliveforhim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1466704-Through-My-Boring-Eyes