*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1466977-we-all-are-wild
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sid
Rated: E · Article · Spiritual · #1466977
This article is related with the human ideology and corelative habits.
what can be the similarity between a nation's president and a vendor.On the face of it we find none.But is really that.Both want to make interests of their corelative parties.
Actually it's not a matter how one displays himself.This is really a world,Where we will find actors better than what we will find in most blockbusters of hollywood movies.All pretends of what they absorb from their intellect as noble in world.And our sociological dogmas give it espousement enough to assure it.We want to see our polititions,leaders perfect humans with impeccable personality.But this is not the veracity.
Every human individual is equipped with all characteristic features of an animal.Afterall,We are the most developed animal in this living kingdom.How can we be lack in the characters of life.So the most powerful character of human,as well as any other living organism, is his WILDNESS.

I tell you a quick example.A few days ago,the head of a leading car racing organisation was caught having a nazi orgy.Well,this kind of acts can be explained by this very nature of human.In the corner of his soul,every person has a cheap,shoddy,lecherous,craven person.He wants to practice all sins.That's why some persons have manias of doing illegal things.




...............................(to be continued)
© Copyright 2008 sid (sid4590 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1466977-we-all-are-wild