*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1469839-What-Love-Really-Means
by Star
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1469839
I wanted to define love simply but sweet.
Love, attachment, infatuation, rapture, ardor any way you put it still means the same thing. The sense or importance of these little words travels the world to seek out one other untainted individual. Tragically, many beings never find what they are searching for. Even more tragic is when love is found, cherished and lost. However, we seem to move on and continue our hunt for the picture of perfection we desire. Stupidity is inevitable when love is involved. We look high and low, reach for the clouds, and try and make every relationship the one we need. It isn’t until the love is returned without conditions that we see what we search and desire is only a foot fall away. Eventually, everyone sees the many times they have hid from what they wanted. So with open eyes we should all walk forward, grab a hand, and kiss another set of lips. Maybe, with time we will find that love, attachment, infatuation, rapture, and ardor are all just words that mean look ahead, see what is standing in front of you. 
© Copyright 2008 Star (morbidscar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1469839-What-Love-Really-Means