*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470641-The-Water-Prologe---redone
by Mary
Rated: E · Other · Gothic · #1470641
A warning and introduction thats only fair

I want to make sure first thing that you understand my true intentions here. All I ask of you as you read this book is that you keep an open mind about the story and about me. This is my story and I feel I owe it to you. Its not meant to frighten you or to put you on gaurd only as an introduction that I feel is only fair.
You need to understand also that she's mine and I love her. I'm her mother and she'll always come before you. But the way that things are right now I feel it's time you know. We never hid from you for malicious purposes, but you have to understand that what I'm doing here, drawing you this far into our lives has never ended well for either parties. Any other alternative though would'nt be fair.

I hope with this story I can manage to quell your harsh judgments of my baby before she offers you the opprotunity to form them. That maybe if you know it all, have all the facts you can maybe make an informed opinion rather than the barbaric uneducated rantings that have been our past experience with you.
As I said I'm not here to intimidate you or judge you anymore than I wish to be judged. Just hoping that if i greet you in a civilized manner maybe this time it can end diffrenially. I'll lead you through all I know in the same order I learned it myself and maybe you also gain an understanding in me and be more able to understand my goal here. Well, nice to meet you my names Mary and I'm the Water.
© Copyright 2008 Mary (maryh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470641-The-Water-Prologe---redone