*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472551-A---Campaign-To-Ban-The-Song-Vincent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Educational · #1472551
Campaign To Ban The Song Vincent As It Is Persecuting A Person In Hell, Vincent Van Gogh.
A - CAMPAIGN TO BAN THE SONG VINCENT
All music is no good proven. All music is no good, as it is proven that God exists, and that hell is a reality, the people who produce music, who perform music, don't care that music is persecuting people in hell. This is proven as it is noticed that there is a thought in a song "there is hope for all to find peace."  As the people who produce music, who perform music, know God as a person and a friend, know that hell is a reality, they have never objected to hell, they have never campaigned for hell to stop, they have never expressed a desire that they wish the people in hell to find peace. Hell can be "eternal insomnia", "eternal mental disturbance" and "eternal persecution of mind", and Christ-God says in the Bible that hell consists of these things.

As the people who produce music, perform music, don't want to stop hell, but beleive in hell, I am starting a campaign to stop hell, and as a means of starting a campaign to stop hell I am calling for the song Vincent to be banned by radio stations as it is presecuting a person in hell, Vincent Van Gogh.

In these articles,
A - Campaign To Ban The Song Vincent
B - Campaign To Ban The Song Vincent
C - Campaign To Ban The Song Vincent,
are the following sections.

- God's Will To Persecution
- Campaigns To Stop Hell And Abolish Psychiatry
- People In Hell
- The Reality Of Hell
- Campaign For The Abolition Of Psychiatry
- The Abolition Of Psychiatry Can Lead To The Liberation Of All People
- The Ballet Reveals God's Power And The Politics Of Deceit
- God Believes In Hell, Eternal Damnation
- Music Is No Good
- The Song Vincent
- The History Of Hell, Eternal Damnation
- Eternal Persecution
- Hell, Eternal Damnation
- Is He In Heaven Or Is He In Hell
- Possession Is The Causation Of Mental Disturbance
- Words Have Meaning
- An Analysis Of Some More Words To Show That Words Have Meaning
- That There Is No Such Thing As Mental Illness Is Revealed By Words




GOD'S WILL TO PERSECUTION
Thinking of the Amish, and thinking of Vincent Van Gogh, reveals God's will to persecution. First of all, in talking about the Amish, I have to make it clear that I don't like the Amish as they believe in hell. Since I discovered that the Amish believe in hell, I don't like the Amish. I never believed in hell myself, and now that it is proven that God exists, and that hell is a reality, I don't like the Amish as they say they believe in hell.

Otherwise, the Amish can be thought of as being anarchistic, in that they object to all war and militarism, and don't want to be part of mainstream society, but want to live independently of society in general in their own world so to speak. The truth is though that the Amish are not truly anarchistic but are religious people who know God exists and know God as a person and a friend, and who are part of God's plan. The Amish have realised their dream so to speak, they have their own portion of the world where they can live according to their beliefs, generally in independence from the rest of the world.

Therefore, as we realise that God exists, and we realise that the Amish have realised their dream, that they own their own economic developments, that they have their own portion of the world, and that that has been made possible by God, we can ask, why not Vincent Van Gogh then.

Vincent Van Gogh was a lonely individualist, a painter, with a vision and a dream. He had the vision, the dream of establishing a community of artists. But whilst Vincent Van Gogh was an inspired and great painter, his dream of establishing a community of artists was not realised. The truth is that God made Vincent Van Gogh what he was with a view to persecuting him, and this reveals God's will to persecution. It was God who inspired Vincent Van Gogh to be a great painter, but whilst inspiring him to be a great painter God also indulged his will to persecute him. God tormented Vincent Van Gogh all his life. God was always tormenting and annoying Vincent Van Gogh. God caused Vincent Van Gogh's mental disturbance with possession and various interferences in his mind, and God drove Vincent Van Gogh to suicide.

Therefore, as we realise that God exists, and that disciples of God such as the Amish have realised their dream, and are part of God's plan, and as we realise also that God choose Vincent Van Gogh to be a receptor of his inspiration, why then was Vincent Van Gogh who was inspired by God also persecuted by God. Why did God facilitate the Amish realising their dream, but God didn't want Vincent Van Gogh to realise his dream.

It is because God has a will to persecution, and indulges his will to persecution. The truth is that God is a statist-royalist-capitalist-militarist-paramilitarist. This is the true nature of God. It is important to show that God is a statist-militarist-paramilitarist for example. This reveals that God is involved in statism, militarism, paramilitarism. As we now realise that God planned all of history, and invented all things on this earth, we realise that God invented militarism and military thinking, that God invented statism, God invented the aspects of the structure of state power such as the military, the police, the parliament, the judiciary etc, that God likes militarism and statism. This reveals the true nature of God as a politically involved being. God is also involved in political deceit. God's crucifixion by the political state was obviously an exercise in deceit by God. God had himself crucified by his own friends the political state to possibly convey a deceitful impression to subsequent history that he was not a statist. This was a deceit by God. God's other main deceit is phoney socialism. God is an anti-socialist and God invented phoney socialist ideology such as marxism. Phoney socialism is capitalism in disguise, and is a strategy to isolate true socialism from attaining economic power. True socialism has no economic power in the world.

The truth therefore is that God is a statist-militarist-paramilitarist and he doesn't like people who don't like his military-paramilitary mind and seeks to persecute such people. Vincent Van Gogh was typical of the type of person God didn't like, he was an easy going person with a dream and a vision, but wasn't interested in God's statism-militarism-paramilitariism, and God hated him and persecuted him because he wasn't interested in God's military-paramilitary mind. God inspired Vincent Van Gogh to be what he was, with a view to persecuting him, and God whilst inspiring him to be a painter also persecuted during his lifetime. And after Vincent Van Gogh died he was sent to hell by God and Vincent Van Gogh is still in hell being persecuted by God, and therefore we need a campaign to free Vincent Van Gogh from hell and to free all people from hell.

It is people such as Vincent Van Gogh and also true socialists who are in hell. God also has a will to persecute true socialists. True socialism, the true nature of the political concept of socialism, is not phoney socialism, does not think according to the oppressive, immoral, undemocratic and deceitful ideas of phoney socialism such as marxism, but is a moral democratic philosophy that desires some economic power independently of capitalism. As such true socialism, true socialists, would desire to attain something such as the Amish have, its own economic developments, its own portion of the world. But true socialism hasn't attained any economic power in the world because God is not a friend of true socialism and God hasn't allowed the existence of an independent angel who would be a friend of true socialism, and realise independent economic power for true socialism.

Therefore the Amish can also be perceived to be part of God's plan to persecute the true socialist mind, an idea of God's will to persecution, for the true socialist knowing that God exists, and realising that you need heavenly power and friendship, either that of God or an independent angel, to realise the attainment of economic power, realises that God has made this possible for his own people, the Amish, who are not truly anarchist or socialist, but who are part of God's design, who pretend not to like God's military-paramilitary mind, but who must like God's military-paramilitary mind as they worship God, but that God doesn't want true socialism to realise itself by attaining economic power according to the idea of equality of economic developments for all traditions. God is an anti-socialist who doesn't want true socialism to have power, and true socialism doesn't have any economic power in the world.

This reveals God's will to persecution and it is people such as Vincent Van Gogh and true socialists who are in hell.

As God exists, as hell is a reality, we therefore need a campaign to stop hell, and to free all people from hell. As a means of starting a campaign to stop hell, as Vincent Van Gogh is in hell, I am calling for the song "Vincent" to be banned by radio stations as it is persecuting a person such as Vincent Van Gogh in hell.

CAMPAIGNS TO STOP HELL AND TO ABOLISH PSYCHIATRY
I want to start campaigns to stop hell and to abolish psychiatry. These campaigns are complementary In the sense that they are based on the proven existence of God. That is to say, as it is proven that God exists, then we realise that hell is made possible by God’s power, by the power of God, that God is the reason for hell. Therefore, as that is true, as that is proven, we need a campaign to convey to God that hell, sproven existence of God. Basically, this is to say, as it is proven that God exists, then we can simply say that there is no need for psychiatry, for as God exists, we realise that God can pacify the human mind. Therefore, we need a campaign to convey this to God, to convey to God that God should share his power and knowledge with all people, so that all people can have peaceful minds and that therefore there is no need for psychiatry.

As it is proven that God exists, therefore hell exists, as God says there is hell, eternal damnation, and God hasb't said there is hell, eternal damnation. Eternal damnation, hell for eternity, is a very serious things, eternal damnation can mean that people in hell can never be at rest and have peace of mind. Hell, eternal damnation, can consist ofs for example eternal insomnia, eternal mental disturbance, eternal persecution of  mind, eternal unquenchable thirst. Hell, eternal damnation, is inhumane and we need a campaign to stop hell, to free all people from hell.

God is a miitary-paramilitary mind and hates people who don't like his military-paramilitary mind. Vincent Van Gogh was typical of the kind of person God hates.  He was an ordinary person, an easy-going person, who simply wanted to live in peace in the world, by forming a community of artists, and desired to be free of the military mind of God. The military-paramilitiary mind of God, and those who indulge the military-paramilitary mind of God, is alwasy planning and manipulating and seeks to inflict itself on those that don't want it.  God hates people who don't like his militiary-paramilitary mind, and Vincent Van Gogh was such a person, and God out of hatrred of Vincent Van Gogh wouldn't leave VIncent Van Gogh alone and was always annoying him. God possessed Vincent Van Gogh and drove him to suicide. Vincent Van Gogh was sent to hell by God after he died and God is continuing to persecute Vincent Van Gogh in hell.

As a means of starting a campaign to stop hell I am calling for the song “Vincent” to be banned by radio stations for the following reasons.

- The song “Vincent” is persecuting Vincent Van Gogh in hell.

- The idea that the song “Vincent” is perceived to be a beautiful song about a tormented soul is persecuting Vincent Van Gogh.

- Vincent Van Gogh in hell feels there is a persecuting symbolism in his own name.

- Banning The song “Vincent” will be an indication to Vincent Van Gogh in hell and to all people in hell that a campaign has been started to free him and all people from hell.

(1) The Song “Vincent” Is Persecuting Vincent Van Gogh In Hell.
In calling for the song “Vincent” to be banned we have to examine God’s will to persecution, that the nature of God is that he has a will, a strategy, to persecute a person such as Vincent Van Gogh. There are ideas in the song “Vincent” which illustrate that God has a will to persecute Vincent Van Gogh. Vincent Van Gogh is in hell, and realises that the song Vincent was written about him, but also realises that nothing has been done to free him from hell, and therefore the song Vincent is persecuting him in hell. We can analyse ideas in the song Vincent to illustrate this.

First of all, let’s briefly look at some of the things that hell could consist of. Hell could consist of unquenchable thirst. Hell could be insomnia. Hell could be mental disturbance. Hell could be persecution of mind. These things could constitute hell, and hell for eternity, is what is called eternal damnation, and that means that these things would be for eternity, would be eternal.

Therefore hell as eternal damnation would be eternal unquenchable thirst, eternal insomnia, eternal mental disturbance, eternal persecution. These things, as being some constituents of what hell is, of what hell could be, are emphasised by Christ-God in the Bible. He says hell consists of “unquenchable thirst” and he says people in hell “will never rest, will never have peace of mind“, and never being able to rest and have peace of mind would be for instance to have eternal insomnia, eternal mental disturbance, eternal persecution of mind.

Let’s analyse some of the ideas in the song “Vincent” to see how those ideas are persecuting Vincent Van Gogh in hell

(a)  “Starry starry night.” 
The idea of “starry starry night” is to reveal God as being an undemocratic nihilist. God is an undemocratic nihilistic if he doesn’t desire to share his power with all people, if he doesn’t desire that all people have heavenly friendship. When you know for sure that God exists you have an insight into the power of God. The amazing power of God is revealed in one sense by thinking of the vastness of the universe, all the stars in the sky that God created, billions of galaxies in the universe that God created. Contemplating that, that God created the universe, simply by being God, simply with his mind, you therefore realise that that is the power of God, that God created the universe out of his mind, he simply made it be. Therefore, you realise from thinking about that, that it would be easy for God to share his power with all people. The true nature of political reality is that God exists, and that God has already shared his power with human beings. God has shared his power with the state and capitalism, and with people who believe in him as he says in the Bible, that is with people who believe in his statism and his capitalism. But for God to only share his power with some people and not with all people does not reveal a good God, and it is undemocratic and nihilistic that God doesn’t share his power with all people. To de democratic God must share his power with all people, all people must have heavenly friendship and heavenly power. And if God is undemocratic in that sense, and only desires to share his power with some people and not with all people, then God can be also deemed to be a nihilist, in that he created all human beings, but doesn’t care about all human beings, but only wants to be friends with and share his power with his chosen human beings, his chosen friends. Therefore, Vincent Van Gogh in hell interpreting the idea of God being an undemocratic nihilistic from the idea of “starry starry night” is being persecuted in hell, is suffering persecution of mind in hell from this idea, because he knows  that God exists, he knows that God is a friend of others, but he is in hell for eternity and realises that God doesn’t want to be a friend of his.

(b) “Now I think I know what you tried to say to me.” 
The song Vincent is perceived to be a beautiful song about a tormented soul, a misunderstood soul. The idea of Vincent Van Gogh being misunderstood is conveyed to us in the song. But as we now know for sure that God exists, and that it is proven that God invented all things on this earth, and the words for all things he created, we realise that inspiration from God is a reality. Therefore, a song such as Vincent was written, was inspired by God and we realise that it is God who is saying this “now I think I know.”  This idea therefore is persecuting Vincent Van Gogh in hell, because Vincent Van Gogh might think that God doesn’t understand him as it is said “now I think I know“. But upon reflection Vincent Van Gogh does realise that God understands him because he comes to a realisation that it was God who inspired him, that it was God who made him what he was, that it was God who made him like that. But this is persecution of Vincent Van Gogh in hell. Vincent Van Gogh in hell realises that it was God who inspired him to be a fabulous painter, but that God whilst he inspired him isn’t actually a friend of his, and has put him in hell. Therefore, this is the persecution of the mind of Vincent Van Gogh.

Furthermore Vincent Van Gogh committed suicide. God possessed Vincent Van Gogh and drove him to suicide. Vincent Van Gogh was sent to hell after he died, and being in hell, he realises that it is the existence of God and the power of God that makes hell possible, he realises that he is in hell because God has put him in hell, he realises that God inspired him to be a painter but that God isn’t actually a friend of his but used him, and therefore he must also realise that it was God who drove him to suicide. As Vincent Van Gogh is thinking these thoughts in hell, he has a real sense of the will to persecution of God, he feels persecuted in hell because he feels that he was simply chosen by God to be persecuted.  As I say, it was God who drove Vincent Van Gogh to hell and this also relates to the need for psychiatry to be abolished, and for the true reason for mental disturbance to be revealed, that mental disturbance is not caused by an intrinsic mental illness, but is caused by possession by God and various interferences in the human mind by God.

(c) “Frameless heads on nameless walls.”
This idea in the song “Vincent” can make you think of an art gallery. Hell for Vincent Van Gogh could be to be reincarnated in one of his paintings in an art gallery. The real meaning of the word reincarnation is atomic restructuring. God can atomically restructure human beings in various ways and put them in invisible parallel dimensions. Therefore God could atomically restructure Vincent Van Gogh to the size of a pea for example and place him in an invisible parallel dimension in one of his own paintings in the art gallery. This would be hell for Vincent Van Gogh. Vincent Van Gogh is reincarnated in an invisible parallel dimension in one of his paintings in an art gallery and day after day people are coming into the art galley and looking that the painting and admiring the painting and don’t realise that Vincent Van Gogh is actually in hell there, they are looking at Vincent Van Gogh and don’t realise they are looking at Vincent Can Gogh, but Vincent Van Gogh reincarnated in one of his own such paintings is looking at them and can see them looking at him.  And in the evening the art gallery is closed and all evening and all might Vincent Van Gogh is alone in the art gallery, reincarnated in one of his own paintings, waiting for another day. And the cycle goes on and on day after day. Vincent Van Gogh being looked at in one of his own paintings during the day, and then alone in the gallery all of the evening and all of the night. And nobody is campaigning for Vincent Van Gogh to be freed from such hell. This is hell for Vincent Van Gogh and it goes on and on day after day.

Vincent Van Gogh, being reincarnation in one of his own paintings in an art gallery, sees people who don't have frames around their heads looking at him and not realising that he is reincarnated in hell This is what the expression "frameless heads on nameless walls" means.

(2) That The Song "Vincent" Is Perceived To Be A Beautiful Song About A Tormented Soul Is Persecuting Vincent Van Gogh.

The song Vincent is perceived to be a beautiful song about a tormented soul, the painter, Vincent Van Gogh, and the song is deliberately designed by God  that way to persecute Vincent Van Gogh in hell. As people perceive the song Vincent to be a beautiful song about a tormented soul, then you might think that this would generate interest in Vincent Van Gogh and sympathy for Vincent Van Gogh. When Vincent Van God first realised in 1971 that somebody had written a song about him, he, having died in 1896, had been in hell for 75 years. After being tormented in hell for 75 years, he might have thought when the song Vincent was published in 1971 that this would gain him recognition that he is in hell and that he should be freed from hell. But since 1971 nothing has been done to free Vincent Van Gogh from hell. Therefore, Vincent Van Gogh is suffering persecution of mind in hell, because he realises that the song Vincent was written about him, he realises that people think it is a beautiful song about a tormented soul, and that radio stations are continuing to play the song and that people are continuing to listen to the song and to think that about the song, think that it is a beautiful song about a tormented soul, but nobody cares that he is still a tormented soul in hell, that he is still being tormented and persecuted in hell. Therefore, as we realise that Vincent Van Gogh is being persecuted as such in hell, we do need a campaign to stop hell, to free Vincent Van Gogh and all people from hell, and I propose that the song Vincent be banned by radio stations as a means of starting a campaign to stop hell, a campaign to free Vincent Van Gogh and all people from hell.

(3) Vincent Van Gogh Thinks There Is A Persecuting Symbolism In His Own Name.

Vincent Van Gogh is in hell and realises God’s will to persecution. He thinks of his own name “Gogh”, and he perceives a persecuting symbolism in his own name that was deliberately invented by God, the letters “Gogh” symbolising “hatred of God.” Obviously Vincent Van Gogh or anybody else in hell would feel that God hates him, and would think that God had no right to create him as an existing human being and then put him in hell.

(4)  Banning The Song “Vincent” Will Be An indication To Vincent Van Gogh In Hell And To All People In Hell That A Campaign Has Been Started To Free Him And All People From Hell.

Banning the song Vincent will be a indication to a person such as Vincent Van Gogh, and to all people in hell, that somebody cares and that somebody wants to stop hell. People in hell feels isolated and persecuted because they feel that nobody cares. Banning the song “Vincent” will be a start at starting a campaign to stop hell, and will be an indication to people in hell that somebody cares and wants to stop hell, to free them from hell.


PEOPLE IN HELL
I want to start a campaign to stop hell and to abolish psychiatry. As means of starting such a campaign I am seeking for the song “Vincent” to be banned by radio stations as it is persecuting a person in hell, Vincent Van Gogh. There are people in hell. I know the nature of God and he believes in hell. He has said that he believes in hell, eternal damnation and he hasn’t said that he doesn’t believe in hell, eternal damnation. There are people in hell, and Vincent Van Gogh could be in hell. I’m not sure if Vincent Van Gogh is in hell, but there are people in hell, and we can use the banning of the song “Vincent” as a means of starting a campaign to stop hell.  I don’t know if Vincent Van Gogh is in hell but Vincent Van Gogh could be in hell. Let’s look at the interpretations.

Interpretation - Vincent Can Gogh Isn’t in Hell.

There are people in hell, but Vincent Van Gogh isn’t in hell. It is unlikely that God would put a famous person in hell, a person such as Vincent Van Gogh, who is perceived to have been a tormented soul, and who had what is perceived to be a beautiful song written about him, as this could generate thoughtfulness about hell among people. Therefore, it is unlikely that God would have put Vincent Van Gogh in hell, But there are people in hell, and if Vincent Van Gogh isn’t in hell, the song “Vincent” should still be banned as the banning of the song “Vincent” would be an indication to people in hell that somebody cares and that somebody wants to stop hell.

Interpretation - Vincent Van Gogh Is In Hell

Vincent Van Gogh was obviously mentally disturbed. The truth is that he was mentally disturbed by God, he was possessed by God, and possession and interference in peoples’ minds by God is the real causation of mental disturbance, and mental illness, the attribution that an intrinsic mental illness is the causation of mental disturbance, does not actually exist but is a mystification used by the God and the state to cover up the truism that God is the causation of mental disturbance as I explain in this document. It was God who possessed Vincent Van Gogh and made him cut off his own ear, and it was God who drove Vincent Van Gogh to suicide. That was the persecution of Vincent Van Gogh by God while he was alive on earth, and the persecution of Vincent Van Gogh has continued after his death, for when he died he was sent to hell by God and is still being persecuted by God in hell, as that is the nature of God. God says there is hell, eternal damnation, God believes in hell, eternal damnation, and God hasn’t said that there isn’t hell, eternal damnation.

All artists, writers, musicians etc are inspired from heaven, are inspired by God. If you might think that God isn’t the only inspirer from heaven, then you consider the idea of ‘free will among angels‘. But I, knowing God’s obsessive planning mind, and having the insight that God wants to do it all himself, don’t think there is free will among angels, The devil is thought of as being an angel with free will who objects to God. But the devil is a fictional idea created by God to be used as an excuse to send people to hell. As it is proven that God exists, then people who are isolated from God, people whom God is not a friend of, inevitably desire and need the friendship of an independent angel, a heavenly being such as an independent angel with heavenly power, as God is not a friend of such people. But such people don’t want or need the friendship of the mythical figure of the devil, as the devil has been fictionally associated with evil in history by God, and being associated with the devil, having the friendship of the devil, would only be used as a tactic, an excuse, by God to send people to hell. God, having more power than the devil could easily put the devil in hell, and could easily put people associated with the devil in hell, people who would be friends of the devil if the devil existed, and therefore it would not be in the interests of people who are isolated from God to be associated with the devil. If the devil, an independent angel, did exist, he would have to be good or otherwise he could be sent to hell for eternity. Furthermore, re the idea of ‘free will among angels’, we have the word “waffle”, and this suggests that there isn’t free will among angels, that there is no such thing as independent angels that have free will independently of God. As angels do exist, all angels are likely to be manifestations of the one and only God, as it is unlikely that God has allowed the existence of independent angels.

Therefore, as it is unlikely that independent angels exists, it must have been God who inspired Vincent Van Gogh. Therefore you might say, that as it was God who inspired Vincent Van Gogh to be a fabulous painter, that therefore God would not put Vincent Van Gogh in hell. But there are people in hell, and God does put people in hell, and therefore we have to examine God’s will to persecution, and it is possible that God could have inspired Vincent Van Gogh and then have put Vincent Van Gogh in hell, because God has a will to persecution, God likes to persecute the minds of such people.

The truth about God is that he is a statist-royalist-capitalist-militarist-paramilitarist. God is a military-paramilitary mind, the military and the paramilitary are the same thing. And the truth about God is that he doesn’t like people who don’t like his military-paramilitary mind and will seek to persecute them. Vincent Van Gogh has been described as being a christian communist, and obviously therefore he misinterpreted Christ. God being a statist-royalist-militarist-paramilitarist has always persecuted the anarchistic-socialistic-communistic type of person. The philosophy of marxism for instance was invented by God to deceive and manipulate this type of person, it was actually an anti-socialist philosophy and strategy, a philosophy of political deceit, a Royalist conspiracy, and it was a dehumanising, immoral, undemocratic philosophy that didn‘t seek to humanise the socialist person by inspiring moral democratic inspiration in the socialist mind. As such the anarchistic-socialistic-communistic mind was deceived and misled by God and it is such people who are in hell. Vincent Van Gogh as being a person that God didn’t like because Vincent Van Gogh didn’t like militarism-paramilitarism, and not realising that God who inspired him is a military-paramilitary mind, could have been sent to hell by God after his death as God has a will to persecute such people.

Vincent Van Gogh therefore could be in hell being persecuted by God, being in hell for eternity, knowing that God inspired him to be a fabulous painter but realising that God used him and is not actually a friend of his, realising that God has written a song about him “Vincent” that people think is a beautiful song about a tormented soul such as he Vincent Van Gogh was, and Vincent Van Gogh, perceiving that people think that, is in a state of persecution and consternation in hell because he is actually in hell while people are admiring a song written about him, but people haven’t campaigned for him to be freed from hell. Vincent Van Gogh could also feel persecuted in hell, by realising that he is in hell for eternity and that the pictures he painted are being sold for millions of pounds.

Humanity
Therefore it is true that there is such a thing as hell, that God believes in hell, eternal damnation. Therefore we need a campaign to stop hell, a campaign to convey to God that hell must be stopped, and that people who are in hell must be freed. I ask you therefore to consider the humanity of people in hell, and to therefore agree with me that there should be a campaign to stop hell, and that a means of starting such a campaign would be to ban the song “Vincent” from being played on the radio, as this would send a signal to people in hell, be an indication to people in hell, that somebody cares and that somebody wants to stop hell.

Music is thought to be humane in various ways, but how can music be thought to be humane as it is inspired by God, this God who also puts people in hell, who says he believes in hell, eternal damnation. How can music be good, how can music be thought to be humane. And in recognition that people who produce music, people who perform music know God as a person and a friend, and haven’t objected to God about hell, I have come to the view that music is no good, that music is of no use. See the section below “Music Is No Good.”

So I hope you consider this, that music is not necessarily good, and that music will always be inhumane if hell isn’t stopped. I hope you consider this and appreciate that we need a campaign to stop hell.

I hope therefore that you support this campaign to stop hell and agree that the song "Vincent" should be banned by radio stations as a means of starting this campaign to stop hell, and that the banning of the song will be indication to people in hell that somebody cares and that somebody wants to stop hell and to free such people from hell.


THE REALITY OF HELL
- God Must Be Made To Understand That Hell, Eternal Damnation, Is Unacceptable.
- Only Those Who Believe In Him Attain Heaven - God Is An Undemocratic Nihilist
- Torments In Hell
- Hell Is Eternal - Eternal Damnation
____________________________________________________________

It is proven that God exists, and therefore hell exists. Hell is a reality. God believes in hell, he says there is hell and he hasn't said that there isn't hell.
___________________________________________________________

GOD HAS TO UNDERSTAND THAT HELL, ETERNAL DAMNATION IS UNACCEPTABLE
Look at these things that God says about hell. God must be made to understand that he has no right to create human beings and put them in hell. God must be made to understand this. He is abusing his power and he God is a horrible, inhumane, arrogant, selfish person.

Have you read the passages below about what he says about hell in the Bible.  Truly horrible, a truly horrible person God is. How can you admire him. He has no right to create human beings and put them to hell. And he should be made to understand that.

Do you see his hatred of humanity when he says

“Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" “Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire.”

Do you see these references to unquenchable thirst below. You can imagine what that would be like, eternal unquenchable thirst. Now the Christ-God must be made to understand that this is unacceptable. Hell could also be “eternal insomnia” and “eternal mental disturbance” so that people in hell could never be rest, be at peace, and have peace of mind, and he says that in the Bible, that people in hell will never rest and have peace of mind.
_____________________________________________________________

GOD IS AN UNDEMOCRATIC NIHILIST - ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM ATTAIN HEAVEN
Therefore God is an undemocratic nihilist, and those that believe in him are undemocratic nihilists. Why should we worship an undemocratic nihilist, when it would be easy for him God to share his power with all people.

John 1:12                   
‘But as many as received them, to them he gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe in his name.’

John 3:15
That whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but shall have eternal life.

John 5:24
Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.
________________________________________________________

TORMENTS IN HELL
Matthew 8:12: "...there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
Matthew 13:42: "... there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Matthew 13:50: " there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Matthew 25:30 "... there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 3:12 (unquenchable fire)
"And His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."  (See also Luke 3:17.)

Matthew 8:12
"But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness..."

Matthew 18:8 (eternal fire)
"And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the eternal fire,"

Matthew 13:42
"And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 25:41
"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."
This passage relates to "Christ-God‘s"' hatred of humanity..

Mark 9:43-48 (unquenchable fire)
"And if your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire. Where their worm dieth not, and their fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter half into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched. Where their worm dieth not, and their fire is not quenched.  And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. Where their worm dieth not and their fire is not quenched." 

The word "unquenchable" is "asbestos" in the Greek.  According to the enhanced Strong's lexicon, it means "unquenchable, the eternal hell fire to punish the damned."  The reference to fire is repeated three more times in the passage for emphasis.

Mark 9:44-48
"Where their worm dieth not..."

The immortal worm is repeated three times in this passage for emphasis. One point of interest is that the author of Mark refers to "their worm" not to "the worms." That seems to imply that each prisoner has his own worm.

Luke 16:23-26 (Extreme Thirst)
"And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame."

Luke 16:24
"And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame."

This is a plea described as coming from an inhabitant of Hell.

Revelation 14:10
"...and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb." The "Lamb" here refers to the "Christ-God". It is not clear whether "Christ-God" and the angels are present as torturers or merely as observers.

Revelation 20:13-15
"...hell delivered up the dead which were in them...And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Revelation 21:8
"But the fearful, and unbelieving ... shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone."
Brimstone is sulphur. In order for sulphur to form a lake, it must be molten. Thus, its temperature must be at or below 444.6 °C or 832 °F.
____________________________________________________

HELL IS ETERNAL - ETERNAL DAMNATION
Matthew 25:46
"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment."

Matthew 10:28
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

This passage would seem to imply that an individual would not spend eternity in Hell, but would be annihilated after residing there for a while.

Matthew 13:40-42
"As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

This, and the following passage could be interpreted either as sudden annihilation or as eternal punishment.

Matthew 13:49-50
"So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 22:13
"...take him away, and cast him into outer darkness."

Matthew 23:33
"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

Matthew 25:30
"And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

The darkness seems incompatible with the fire of Hell mentioned elsewhere in the Gospel.

Matthew 25:41
"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"
This passage also could be interpreted as sudden annihilation, or as eternal torture of the individuals thrown into the fire.
The unquenched fire is mentioned three times in this passage for emphasis.

Mark 3:29
"But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation." (KJV)

He describes Hell as a place of eternal torment and torture. It is a place of eternal fire, where worms are continuously present. Presumably, the fire is hot enough to cause considerable pain, and the worms eat the flesh of the residents of Hell. He repeats the passage three times for emphasis:

Mark 9:43-48
"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:  Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." (KJV)
(This appears to be the earliest reference to Hell in the New Testament.)

Revelation 14:11
"And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Revelation 20:10
"And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever,"
_______________________________________________________

REVELATION
The Book of Revelations describes a God who hates humanity. God’s unlovingness and his hatred of humanity is revealed in the Book of Revelations. Some references in Revelation which deal with Hell are:
Revelation 14:9-11

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night..." The author appears to be describing an endless torture scene, with angels and "Christ-God" present either as observers or as officials who are directing the torture. Their precise role is unclear.

Revelation 20:10
"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
(Here the horrible person God is trying to blame the non-existent devil. The devil was a fictional idea created by God to be used as an excuse to send people to hell.)

Revelation 20:12-15
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."







© Copyright 2008 truesocialist (truesocialist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472551-A---Campaign-To-Ban-The-Song-Vincent