*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472560-Dreams-of-Sand
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1472560
This is basically a strange dream I had, that I decided to write about.
Michael was in Egypt on a trip with the archeologist proffesor, it was here that they had found this new pyramid. Michael was reluctant to head there to him it seemed it was already cursed and the inside of the tomb gave micheal the chills in the first place. "Maybe we should head back." Michael had said to the professor. "Nonsense this will be my discovery of a lifetime." The professor had argued. They had ventured in to the deepest part of the tomb when Michael and the professor had stumbled upon a small item that looked to be a tiny replica of some kind of horn.

This tiny horn that was no bigger Michael's hand had give him an uneasy feeling, even more so then when he entered the tomb, the first thought that came to Michael's mind was to destroy it, before anything bad would happen. It was at the moment that the professor had interrupted him before he could smash it. " What are you doing? That thing could be a precious artifact. Let me take a look at it." Michael then had let the professor have the horn despite his wanting to destroy it immediately. The professor then had blew threw the horn jokingly. " What are you doing professor?" Michael asked worriedly. The horn had made a sound that only the two of t hem could hear at that time. " It's probably just some small toy, no need to panic." the professor had toll MIchael.

After the horn was found, Michael had went back to his temporary residence, while the professor was researching more and more of the tomb. Day's later Michael's girlfriend had came and asked. "Michael, have you seen the professor, he was around the tomb last time, but no one's seen him since." She was very worried of the professor's well being nad wanted to look for him since it had been a few days since he had came out, which would be unusual since he had to eat once in awhile. Michael had decided that he and his girlfriend would look for the professor, despite of his own fear of that tomb.

Michael and his girlfriend ventured deep into the tomb, with Michael's help thanks to the professor's earlier assistance he as able to easily dodge the hidden traps within the tomb. It was then upon reaching this one entry way where you pushed in on a specific wall with heiroglyphics that the floor would rise up. As the floor had risen up they had saw the professor's body lying there with his neck twisted and sweat leaking from every inch of his body. It was oddly enough that then the professor had untwisted his neck and stood up. Then the professor had oddly yelled, "Blood can you hear me? Blood can you hear me?" MIchael and his girlfriend were both spooked and worried for the professor at that time.

Michael had then took a deep breath and summoned all of his courage, and went over towards the professor and touched his shoulder and asked. "Are you alright, professor?" Hte professor then turned swiftly and in an a voice that sounded as if he were possessed told Michael. "Leave me Alone!" It was at that moment that Michael had took his girlfrineds hand and ran out of the tomb with her. "What happened to the professor?" She had asked Michael. " I'm not sure." he had responded. Michael had figured the professor was posessed, but was unsure how to do anything for the moment and so he did the only thing he could do after a long day and slept.


(Note: This was when the dream ended and I had woke up, )
© Copyright 2008 Jeary (silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472560-Dreams-of-Sand