*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1473329-Black-Soul-Chapter-1-Part-Two
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1473329
Fictional First Person Story about a boy named Ruro. Chapter One Part Two
I came to regain my concious soon afterwards, I didn't know where I was, but it seemed to be dark because it was very dark, there was no moon, and everyone was probably sleeping. I looked around, "Dad?" I asked, "Mom? Old man?" I asked again, standing up.
  Far away I saw a figure, "There's a person," I whispered to myself, and started to run toward the figure. As I ran farther and farther, the bigger and bigger the figure became and soon, without knowing it, I bumped into the figure. He was gigantic, over 220cm in height, he had yellow eye, and red red hair. I looked at him, "Who are you?" I asked. I never met him before in our town.
  The huge person looked at me then he sighed, "Can't believe the new wielder is this punk," He said, that pissed me off a bit, calling me a punk right in sight, I mean I know I'm a punk but can't he just take some time maybe to make sure that I was a punk? "Maybe I should check your abilities," He said, then he pointed his hands toward me.
  What the hell is he doing?
  Soon I had an answer to that simple question, he was freaking trying to murder me! His arms turned into gigantic blade, he swung it and swung it, trying to hit me, I tried to dodge it very fast, but it was hard, he was swinging that thing too fast. I soon realized that just dodging won't work, so I waited for the right time, I ducked, stepped forward, then hit him in the stomach.
  Hell yeah! Critical hit! was what I was thinking, that had to hurt him because it was my full punch. But strange, I was the one feeling the pain? I stepped backward then looked at my fist, it was bleeding, what the hell?!
  The big guy lifted his shirt, to show me that the part I hit was metallic, this guy's a freaking weirdo! I stepped backward farther, then I ran toward him fast. The guy had no expression on him, he just looked at me, I swung my fist hard again, and hit him on his face. Again! I was the one who felt the pain! It was ME who felt the pain! I then kicked him on the side of the head, and I realized that I hit his head with my shin, and his head also turned into metallic!
  I retreated and looked at the guy strangely, "Who are you?! No What are you?!" I yelled.
  The man then laughed, "My name? My names Soul Brigade, the first weapon to be created in this whole world," He said, "But it seems that the world had gone too weak that the best fit person is you," He said, "Very sad... a weakling,"
  Now that popped me up, call me anything but weak? That was my pride! Being strong! With rage, I ran toward him, then swung my fist again, the guy kept his smile, "You know it won't work," He said. But soon, we were both surprised, the part where I was aiming for was turning metallic but, my fist started to create a cycling wind around my fist, and I hit him and the metal was torn off, this guy named Soul Brigade looked at me surprised, "What was that?!" He yelled.
  I had no idea what was going on, I looked at my arms, "What the...?!" I questioned myself. I started to hear a loud foot steps coming toward me, I looked at him, "Crap!" I yelled, he was running toward me mad, and when he was in front of me, he swung his fist. I closed my eyes, trying to block with my arms. Wait... there was no striking toward my arms? I opened my eyes, and saw that Soul Brigade stopped his fist, and in front of me was a girl. She had a ponytail and her hair was black and brown mixed. She was short and she was familiar, who was she? She looked at me and smiled, "Terato huh?" She said, wait, how did she know our family name?
  Before I could question her, the girl lifted the gigantic man with just one hand, that's what you call a brute strength! I looked at her then at him, my eyes widened like an aliens eyes, I looked at the girl, "What's going on here?" I asked.
  She looked at me, "Helping you maintain the Soul Brigade," She said, when she turned around and I saw her face more clear, it really hit me there, she was one of my classmate! I remember her now! She was the short girl but same age as me, I forgot her name though.
  She started to add strength to her hands that was holding Soul Brigade, "Brigade, how weak you've become, do you remember the old days? Where you always lost to me?" She asked, Soul Brigade looked at my classmate.
  "Hell no...?!!" He yelled, it seemed that he knew who she was, "How can that be you?! You... You changed!" He yelled.
  My brute force classmate smiled, "You remembered," She said,"I'm happy that you remember me, even though I had to change my body," She continued.
  Change body? What the hell is she talking about?
  The crazy pair started to laugh, Soul Brigade then talked, "I can't believe you turned into a little girl!" He yelled, "Your old form was much better wasn't it?!" He yelled, "You're only able to perform full strength in this dimmension!" He went on.
  Body changing? Dimmension? I was really confused now.
  She was laughing then stopped sighing, "Yes, you are right, I am able to perform full power only in this dimmension, and when I'm out from here, I become powerless again," She said, but smiling again, "But right now, I have enough strength to put you back into your blade form," She said, then snapped Soul Brigades neck.
  I looked at her surprised, "Did you seriously just killed him?!" I yelled, "Hell no! I don't want a murder case in my file!" He yelled, "Sure I get in many fights but never killed!" I was yelling very loud, then soon she put her hand on my face and something, kind of like a force pushed me back far.
  "Shut up shut up shut up shut up!" She repeated, "I didn't kill him! It's to maintain his form into a sword!" She said, then the darkness started to fade away. I found my self next to her and she was holding a gigantic blade with a weird kind of skull for hilt. She was holding it for a second, but it seemed the blade was too heavy for her, she fell with the sword.
  Fastly, I grabbed the sword and found this amazingly light compared to the size. How is it that she was able to hold the man that's way much bigger than her in one hand, but not be able to hold this with two hands? I questioned myself but stopped, I needed to know what to do with this sword first, what would people think if I had a sword with me?
  "It's fine, you just say Soul Brigade dismissed, and it will be gone," She told me, standing up in embarassement, she looked at me, "Never tell anyone about this incident," She said, then walked away.
  I looked at her, "Soul brigade... dismissed?" I said with a doubt, but in seconds, the sword dissapeared. I looked around, wait, it's morning? It IS morning! I hurriedly went to take a shower then go back to school, Ken and Ao will be waiting for me. And I was running down the mountain. I then thought of something, why do I go to school anyway? Oh wait, because of Ken and Ao. I stopped and started to run faster, and I saw Ken and Ao. I waved my hands, "Hey!!! Jackasses!" I yelled.
  Ken looked at me, "You're late!" He yelled, then we did our own hand shake. And we started to walk toward our school.
  I thought something again, it seemed that I was in this "dimmension" for about thirty minutes but... a whole day passed.
© Copyright 2008 AsianKingKiddo (koolkoreanking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1473329-Black-Soul-Chapter-1-Part-Two