*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1473845-Unwelcome-Stranger-Preface
Rated: 13+ · Preface · Drama · #1473845
"This unwelcome stranger was terrifying, but I already knew she was part of me."
    Our bodies contain about 9.5 pints of blood. It pulses through our veins non-stop, running free like a river 24/7. But this substance is not only alluring to bats, mountain lions, and other predators --- it calls to other creatures, worse creatures; creatures you can't even imagine. Our blood calls to them, pulling them closer until they can't resist any longer.

    Now, at this point, you're probably saying that you'd stay away, you'd never see these creatures. But they have ways of stalking unnoticed into society and humanity. Well, partly unnoticed.

    They attracted their prey with their unnaturally good looks. They have the ablility to stun you beyond the function of thought. And not only that, but their eyes. If they live off human blood, their eyes are a deep black --- a cryptic abyss. And when they are in "the mode", it's even worse.

    Their eyes are as red and fluid as as the blood they are about to drain from your enticing veins --- bright red eyes that pierce through your very soul. But the most terrifying part is it's their choice. Yes, there is another way.

    . . . It's just helping them find it that's the problem
© Copyright 2008 Willow Raven (thethrill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1473845-Unwelcome-Stranger-Preface