*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1474331-My-Quotes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Uri
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1474331
10 philosophical quotes that I have written
God is the creator of formations through his unimaginable program, computer-wise speaking, resulting in the physical world that is explained by science and mathematics.

God is not a personal God; He is indifferent towards the individuals of this world.

The Creator is only Creator, not a Housemaid nor a Judge.

God created a program that would paint this universe, giving it the skill to change its form, that which is explained by scientific means, and evolve itself to have different qualities; but The Creator does not interfere in our everyday life.

Some, who develop in themselves the notion that they live a routine life, feel melancholic disappointment and dullness.

No man is of importance in this confusing and broad world, but only those who are conscious of this existential predicament undergo suffering.

Consciousness is the fundament of truth, and the fundament of suffering, yet also the fundament of happiness.

The point of life is to live happily, but how can you live happily if you do not know the point of life?

In every social institution, one must deceive to achieve a high social status.

Many times knowledge limits imagination and the seeing of the world in fascination as well as emotion.

According to my experience there are only two things that influence the psycho: medicine and magicians.
© Copyright 2008 Uri (kantoru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1474331-My-Quotes