*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1474622-Write-Your-Book
by Ziana
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Educational · #1474622
Back by popular demand: Write YOUR Book, now available in hard copy and ebook.
Successful author of Fiction, Non-fiction and Biographies, Public Speaker and teacher of the craft of writing, Ziana condenses twenty-plus years of experience and knowledge into "Write YOUR Book, A No-nonsense Guide To Writing Fiction."If there is a story trapped within you that you have always wanted to write, or if you are an aspiring author struggling to make your first effort come together, Ziana will walk you through the process. Written in a casual (and at times, humorous) style that encourages you to relax and absorb information, Ziana demystifies the process of getting that story out of your head and onto the pages.

"I found it to be full of useful information that other books I've read on the subject haven't so much as touched." ~Robert Bonnet.

"The most straight-to-the-point and comprehensive information that I have read on creative writing." ~ Frank
Edmund Freeman.

Contents include:

Getting started
Motivation
Outline & Synopsis (What's the difference?"
Researching your material
Front-End Loading
Layering
Character Development
Conflict
Before the plot thickens
Step-by-Step Plotting
Imagery and Setting (introducing new concepts and deeper levels of understanding the process of creating Imagery & Setting)
Pivotal Scenes (Introspective & Action)
The Point of No Return
Tag Lines
Forshadowing
Transitions
Proper Manuscript
What Editors Want
... and much more.

Since its introduction in 2003, several thousands of copies have been distributed. Write YOUR Book has been used by teachers as an excellent tool to teach creative writing.


http://www.zianabethune.com
© Copyright 2008 Ziana (zianabethune at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1474622-Write-Your-Book