*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1476484-Mina-and-Kiran
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1476484
Rated XXX... a vampire named Kiran and a Deamon named Mina
            The fire in the hearth seemed to beckon to the young deamon. She stretched out a delicate finger to brush the flames and smiled when the familiar warmth hit her hand.
            “If you keep doing that you’re going to tire yourself out, young one…” A deep voice resonated from the door way. The young man walked carefully into the light. His green eyes carefully monitored the young deamon’s hand. His long black hair was pulled into a neat ponytail at the nape of his neck. His green shirt seemed to cling to the muscle it incased. His jeans bulged slightly where his manhood lay against the seam, and his feet were encased in simple black and white sneakers. “Honestly Mina, you must be careful…”
            The young deamon turned her golden stare on him. “Just because you’re five hundred years old doesn’t mean you know everything, Kiran…” She pushed a stray strand of her short brown hair from her face. “Besides, you’re a vampire, what do you know of deamons?” She stuck her tongue out at him as she leaned back to rest on the couch.
            “Plenty… I’ve even made a point of learning about them now that I’m mated to one….” He sat beside her, entwining his fingers in her hair. He leaned down slowly, his lips barley brushing hers.
            “You are a tease…” she muttered softly. She shifted her weight, causing her black silken nightgown to shift under her, riding up. Fire being Mina’s element, she heated her hands easily and pressed them against his flesh. “and I’m just mean…” she smirked.
            He hissed against her neck. “Yes, you are very mean, my love…” he bit into her neck fiercely. He drew deeply from her vein as she withered and moaned beneath him. He moved to position himself over her better, pinning her legs apart with his knees inserted delicately between her own. He then held each of her wrists in each hand, stretching them far above her head. He pulled his head back, smiling down at her. “You know… your blood is like a drug to me…” He leaned back down and ran his tongue over the wound he had made, closing it instantly.
            She looked back up at him with half-closed eyes “And you are my drug… your life energy…your soul….” She wiggled under him. “But I want your body right now...” her voice had gone husky “Here…”
            His sharp intake of air was all the answer she needed. He needn’t even release her to undress them both, an advantage to being an elder of his kind. His length was almost instantly pressed into her thigh. He smirked, whispering into her ear “I think we’re going to play for awhile…”  He stood, looking down upon her naked form, her taught pink nipples, her perfectly shaven mound. “Get up…” He snapped his fingers and the fire went out.
            She stood before him in her naked glory. “What did you have in mind?” she almost purred.
            “Down on your knees…” he smirked as she complied with his wishes. “Now get my dick nice and hard… don’t use your hands at all…”
            She nodded, letting her tongue find his shaft. The naturally rough texture of her tongue seemed to massage him. He let a low grown escape his lips, spurring her onward. Her tongue slowly circled his tip as he moaned once more. She smirked as she decided to ease his suffering, taking his length into her warm, moist mouth. His hips bucked as her reward. She smirked as she started to suck gently.
            “Harder…” he moaned, thrusting his hips out, trying to get as much into her as he could. One of his massive hands tangled in her hair while the other fondled her, twisting and pinching her tight, pink nipple. She gasped and moaned against his cock, as he thrust in and out of her mouth.
            Once Kiran was close to his orgasm he pulled her up by her hair. “Not bad…” He kissed her harshly, his tongue seeming to rape her mouth. He crushed her naked form against his hard body. Without warning he slammed her into the nearest wall, causing the building to shake.
            She smirked “Frisky are we?” She popped her neck easily, twisting it to the left.
            “Very much so…” he seemed to purr against her neck, before his hand enclosed over it and he threw her onto the floor. “I’m going to fuck you until you scream…” and with that he flung himself on top of her, penetrating her in a single, swift, hard stroke.
            She gasped as he took her. He wasted no time, his mouth enclosed over one of her hard nipples, one hand teasing the other. He thrust quickly and roughly into and out of her, pounding against her. His teeth easily pierced her nipple as he bit into her. She gasped a gentle moan. “Fuck…” she muttered. “Get some gold to shove in there, piercing is free for me now…”
            He laughed against her even as a ring seemed to appear in his hand.
            She laughed “I love how you can do that… just make what I want appear…” she arched her back, allowing him full access to her. She smirked as he slipped the gold in place.
“That’s hott…” he muttered, licking the blood from the area. “Maybe I should do the other one…” and with that he bit harshly into her other nipple taking a long draw on it before he shoved a gold ring into it. “There we go…” He flicked the tender ring with his tongue before starting to kiss his way down her stomach. He twisted his tongue within her belly-button, teasing her.
            “Kiran…” she moaned his name as he did so. He laughed and kissed his way to her wet, pink pussy. His tongue darted into her quickly and she almost screamed with pleasure. He ravished her with his tongue, probing her with his fingers as his eyes carefully monitored her face.
            When she was close to orgasm, he pushed his shaft back into her wet silken sheath. She moaned as her nails dug into his back. He hissed with pleasure as her nails raked deep tracks into his back.  He pounded her mercilessly until they climaxed tougher.
            She collapsed beside her panting and staring into the fireplace.  “I love you…” he muttered stroking her hair gently. “My beautiful life mate…
© Copyright 2008 Nila - Out of town (nila_wolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1476484-Mina-and-Kiran