*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1476609-The-Love-Conundrum
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1476609
Discusses the problems of being in love
What is love? Not one person can actually describe the feelings it gives you, nor can they explain it. But, most all will admit that at one point and time they thought they were in love. Love is an idea that had perpetuated society, and has grown into so many diverse meanings in the modern era that the origional meaning is lost.

All we know is that love has the following characteristics: Falling in love is unexpected; The feeling of being in love is foreign to us, and yet we trust what it tells us; and believing you are in love is one of the most unsure things in anyones life, but they also feel like they are so sure that they are right.

Well, you may be asking yourself, "Hhhmmm... Why would he be writing on this? Hasn't he written someting like this before?" Well, to the second question, yes, but i can't find that, and this is more updated. But anyways, I believe that I may of fallen in love, but there is so much uncertainty about it that I am slowly convincing myself that I am not in love. I mean, I don't even know if she likes me, much less feels the way towards me as I do towards her. Also, I think that she is one of the most amazing and most beautiful girls I have ever met, but she doesn't think that about herself.

But, I haven't even begun to describe how I get the feeling that, yes in fact, I am in love with her. I care about her happiness and I would rather her be happy than me, because her being happy in turn brightens my day. She knows me better than most of my family members, enough so that she can know my thoughts and feelings before I even give them voice. Without seeing or hearing her, I begin to get homesick, even when I am at home, because I feel like my life is not complete when I can't hear/see her.

I believe that I am the guy of this girl's dreams, masquerading as her best friend. So, do I act upon the feelings that i have for her now, or do I wait and run the risk of another guy sweeping her off her feet again
© Copyright 2008 Zel-man (zellman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1476609-The-Love-Conundrum