*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1477036-Growing-up-with-Mandythe-haunted-doll
Rated: E · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1477036
about mandy the doll..
When I was born in Fredericton n.b. April 6 1957,I had 6 brothers and 2 sisters.We lived on a farm 20 miles out in the country,we had cows ,chickens horses, my mom and dad used the  horses for logging.

We always had the influence of Mandy there,she drew more strange things to our farm,one was a sea turtle. My brother found in our brook.now where did a sea turtle come from and how did it get 20 miles in the country and we are not by the sea.

.Another was a wild boar pig in our back yard,you know the one that has the big tusks it was standing on our skating pond.

We also had ghosts around all the time.My moms first husband who got shot in the head in the second world war.

He was there all the time,he never bothered me but he tried to push my sister in law down the stairs.and scared my babysitter she would not come back to our house she saw his ghost and fainted.

And  mandy had a big influence over me I was the baby and she tried Meany times to get rid of me.

When I was 5 years old all the neighbor kids where all playing base ball in the yard and my mom told me not to go down there,but when she turned her back i got the latch and undid the latch on the screen door and got to the field .

Just when Colin hit a home run he was using a rusty old shovel for a bat, he through it and I got it in the head it split my head wide open ,I had 32 stitches in my head,at 5 years old.

They also found out I had congenital heart disease and was not supposed to live past five years old.

She also made sure that I never got married,I planed 5 times through my life to get married and they all died 2 weeks before the wedding..need less to say I never plan anything any more.After there was so meany bad things happening she put her away in the trunk.

Every time my mom took her out of the trunk she said bad things happened.

When we where going through the trunk she told me what went to who when she died,and i said that i wanted the doll but she gave it to my nice Lisa.

She was scared of it and gave it to the museum in Quesnel.

A generalist came from Edmonton and tried to film her, but it did not get any of her,it got every thing else but was black when it came to her.

She also had a tamper tantrum in the dark room where she was the first night,

she also was taken to the montel williams show,and was on ghost stories.

My mom had two sets of twins that died when they where six months old,they had romacite fiver.

A man really liked my mom and bought the doll for my brother,Blair and my sister joy.they were very sick and my mom had 6 children at the time and her husband was in france in wwll.

Mandy is now happy in the Quesnel muesum.
© Copyright 2008 eaglewoman (eaglewoman45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1477036-Growing-up-with-Mandythe-haunted-doll