*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1477977-Was-It-Wrong
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1477977
Forbidden love
    Sitting in his car, he kept mulling it over and over in his head. There was a friggin gun and the bullet in its chamber was itching to blow his brains all over the Persian rug and Valerie too. What else could  he do?  He felt so guilty, how could he face her now? He didn't know what to say or how to act. Will she hate him or stare in total disgust? "I can’t help it," He whispered to himself " I have to see her again."

  Ken studied the face in front of him. Who was this guy? What do people really think of him? “Be careful what you wish for asshole!” he barked at his reflection.  The man in the mirror just stared back at him, what he saw was only a stranger, a broken man. Broken by a dream come true. He turned away, his 6 foot frame felt more like 5 foot and shrinking. Retreating into the shell that seemed too familiar; his way of shutting out the world around him as his life will surely never be the same again.

  It was more than two months ago, but the memory of her soft thighs against his lips and the increasing warmth as he worked closer to her neatly trimmed mound, was as fresh as yesterday.  There was a sweet smell of violet  as he reached his destination and touched the forbidden spot with his tongue. It was one of the first things he noticed when she began working with the company. He loved the smell of her as she walked by his desk. He dreamed of asking her out but never found the courage.   

  His body shuttered as he remembered how many times he dreamt about this very moment. His recurrent wish that  somehow, someday, Valerie’s voluptuous, naked body would  lay open to his manhood, screaming to be filled completely with his desire. That warm wet sensation magnified by the contraction of her muscles as they hold on tight while working hungrily to draw him in deeper. 

  At first her eyes projected  fear with a mixture of embarrassment as he was instructed to remove her clothes. He mouthed “I’m sorry” as he unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her perfect round breast- Something he had only seen in his minds eye and now that it was real he felt the excitement growing inside. The steady pounding of his own heart could surely be heard miles away when he slid her pants out from under her butt and felt the soft cotton of her panties as he pulled them too, slowly uncovering her sweet lips.

Now that his face was buried in her hot juices he looked up and  locked eyes with Valerie. Hers flickered with a hint of sadness that seemed to be fading as she tried to hold back and hide her increasing shortness of breath. Her body quivered and legs seemed inviting. Her mouth whispered no as her body screamed for more. He could feel her excitement growing and was a little embarrassed by some growing of his own.

  It was almost perfect, If not for the gun pointing directly at them or the person holding it snickering with his  finger solidly on the trigger. The abductor seemed to enjoy the situation as  beads of sweat agreed with gravity and streamed down his forhead. The enjoyment appeared overwhelming as if it were his tongue and hands exploring the wonders of this woman. How far will this go Ken thought as he struggled with the conflicting feelings inside him. He wanted the situation to be over but at the same time he wanted to be forced to continue. Ken wondered if this man’s final climax would be to see their last breath as the blood of their two satisfied bodies flowed jointly.

Ken's desire took over and he needed no further instruction as he lifted his head and slid up her body. Their lips touched softly and he slowly entered her. He  took a deep breath and suddenly there was no more thoughts of a gun pointed at him, no fear of death, no embarrassment of being watched. The sensation of her warmness, her rapidly contracting muscles, her legs tightly wrapped around his body as she pumped toward him, her gasping for breath as she can hardly keep her own spit in her mouth, created a tunnel vision in his mind. Only the act of love was present, he wanted nothing more in this life than to release inside her. To let go and satisfy her completely.

Their bodies gyrated in unison while their screams reacted in harmony, as if there they were one clump of flesh, hair and sweat all mingled together never to be pried apart. It was a perfection Ken had not felt before. Finally their bodies lay dormant and their breathing calmed down. If there would have been an awkward moment, it was interrupted by the sound of gun shots and people screaming. Someone grabbed Ken and helped him up while an officer covered Valerie with a blanket.

Instantly the place was swarming with dozens of police and some paramedics. Valerie was wheeled off in one direction while Ken was ushered to another room with his clothes. He did not see her face never mind get a look into her eyes to try and see if she was feeling the same completeness as he was. He wondered what she was thinking as he pulled on his pants and tucked in his polo shirt.

  A huge story hit the papers the next day. Front page news:  Couple forced into sex by gun point, abductor dies from a single bullet after wounding officer. They will never know why he did it, whether he would have killed them or not. Some people thought Ken should have refused, that he did not do enough to stop it. There was even some talk of the possibility of him working with the abductor and lying about it to cover up his involvement. It was weeks before Ken could walk down the street without attracting long stares and hidden whispers. It was not his fault but he still felt guilty. He might have found the courage to face her, if she had come back to work.


Ken opens the car door stands up and studies her house. The neatly trimmed shrubs brought back a vision he knew he shouldn’t be having. He could almost feel her body against his and hear her gasps as she seemed to want it as badly as him.  Memories flickering through his mind of forbidden love and wrong feelings. A short walk to the front door with conflicting thoughts of either continuing or a dead run back to the car. Would the site of him bring her bad memories? Would she be sickened by his appearance?

His guilt grows steadily as he remembers his wishful thinking throughout the last year. The many times he fantasized touching her soft round breast, rubbing her protruding nipples and kissing her soft lips. Filling her wet cavity with his throbbing manhood and her accepting by wrapping her body around him. So many nights he went to bed pretending it was her hand around him. Perhaps he wished this……perhaps it was his fault and she will never accept him now. She surely must hate him.

  He snaps from the dream as he hears a knock on the door and realizes it is his knuckle causing it. There is some rustling sounds inside and the doorknob starts turning. Then the door opens slowly and she appears. The smell of violet overpowers his senses as their eyes meet and hers show embarrassment with a shadow of excitement. Seconds seem like minutes, then her smile whispers hello. Ken hesitates for a moment. “Can we talk?” he stammers in a low tone.

“I guess we should.” she returns.



 
 

 
© Copyright 2008 Ski -ster (markinski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1477977-Was-It-Wrong