*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1478159-Confesions-of-a-Christian-Teenage-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Abbie
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1478159
Being a Christian isn't as easy as it looks.
January 12, 2008

I hate riding the bus. It stinks, there is gum under the seats, and it's too crowded. But this is what I have to go through to get to Lake Greenway School of the Arts. My dream is to become a writer in the name of the Lord. This school is private, but not Christian. That was the first reason I may have not gotten to go. My mom worries way to much about Seculear things like Rock, Rap, and Pop music with no Christian meanings behind it and GUYS! But I reassured my mom I could handle it. I was in the Lord's presence and through him all things were good.

The person beside me was snoring, and very loudly at that. I wanted desperately to wake him up, but the little voice in me said not to wake him up just yet. I look around the bus, checking out the peers I would have to meet at a time. They look like kids who never knew Christ. Hmm... I would have to change that.

I fell asleep fifteen minutes before the bus reached the school. The guy beside me had stopped snoring, so it definitely was quiet. I fell asleep almost instantly. Then I felt a hand shake me. I did what I always did when someone tries to wake me up. I smacked that guy's hand. Then the hand shook me again. That time I woke up. "What?" I said sleepily. I turneed over to look at the guy who had awaken me. The guy grinned,"We're here." I jumped up to see if he was kidding or not when someone cried out,"We're here." I guess that answered my question. I got up and the guy asked,"You're name?"
" That's for me to know and you to find out." I smiled at him. My friend Jessica would be proud. The guy smiled back. I climbed out of the bus, and grinned at the sky. This would be the best year ever.

Later
I settled into my dorm with excitement and happiness. Ok, that sounds totally cheesy but true. My dorm was cool, I thought anyway. But my roomate didn't. And by the looks of her, you could tell she was used to something better.
© Copyright 2008 Abbie (brittany25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1478159-Confesions-of-a-Christian-Teenage-Girl